Titrators are used in Titration, which is a laboratory method for determining and analyzing chemical composition of any substance, product, liquid or solutions. It is widely utilized in research, quality control of drugs, excipients and other chemicals, chemical analysis, moisture analysis. Globally, development of efficient & advanced technology, rising amount of analysis carried out by various industries & product developments and the growing healthcare industry are the prime growth drivers of the titrators market. In addition, an increase in adoption of titrators for application in new industrial verticals, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the titrators market. However, volatile prices and availability of raw materials, and higher cost of titrators analysis are the key restraints for the titrators market.
Geographically, Europe dominated the titrators market, followed by North America. European and North America market together account for more than 70% of the market size. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly growing healthcare industry, rise in industrial sector, investment in research and development, and growing pharmaceutical, and personal care applications in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, the chemical industry has the highest market share in the titrators market. Automatic titrators is the market leader among all types of titrators.
This report identifies the
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the titrators market.
This report segments the titrators market on the basis of type, product, application, and regional market as follows:
- Titrators Market, By Type: Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Polypropylene Glycol (PPG), and Others
- Titrators Market, By Product: Volumetric Titrators, Karl Fischer Titrators, Coulometric Titrators, Amperometric Titrators, Potentiometric Titrators, and Thermometric Titrations
- The report has focused study on the titrators market by basis of application such as: Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Solutions, Food & Beverage, Academia and Education, Testing Labs and Health Institutes, Utilities and Municipalities, Metal, Plastic and Electronics Components, Pulp, Paper & Textile, Engineering, and Machinery & Equipment Manufacturing
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the titrators market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- CSC Scientific Company, Inc.