The report predicts the Global Diamond tools market to grow with a CAGR of 5.74% over the period of 2017 - 2024. The global market for diamond tools at $2520.40 million in 2017 is anticipated to grow in 2024. The rapid development of manufacturing industries especially stone and construction being the driving factor for diamond tools market. The production is also expected to increase in the growth rate of 7.36% in the forecast period.
What is Diamond tools?
Diamond tools are the cutting tools with diamond speck attached to the serviceable parts of the tool by means of bonding substances or other. These cutting tools have their own uniqueness such as resistance to heat, sharpness in cutting edge, superior thermal conductivity, and excessive hardness. This tools are broadly used in various industrial applications such as geological prospecting industry, machining, transportation industry and stone processing industry.
What are the major applications of Diamond Tools?
Diamond tools are extensively used in Optical manufacturing industries which includes lenses and mirrors and also other glass drilling works. For dressing other grinding wheels and sharpening various cutting tools, diamond abrasive wheels are used in Abrasive Machining process. Apart from this, Specific micromachining process, polishing and cutting of different metals, polymeric plastic machinery process, and production of accuracy tooling are also the applications of diamond tools.
Market Research and Market Trends of Diamond Tools
- New Lightweight Norton CarbonForce Vitrified cBN Wheels
- Saint Gobain Abrasives, being the predominant player in high performance and highly engineered abrasives had launched new wheeling techniques CarbonForce, a new thin line of shiny Cubic boron nitride wheels for outer diameter grinding. This Carbon Force wheels are 75% lighter than heavy steel integrated wheels but the performance and safety benefits are as same as superabrasive wheels. The cycle time, dressing frequency, labour cost, and changeover can be dramatically reduced upto 75% by using this new set of wheels.
- Revolutionizing Diamond Tool Manufacturing
- Norton, a subsidiary of Saint Gobain had launched Infiltrated High-Density Technology (i-HDTM) which integrated with licenced laser welding mechanism which is a remarkable development in diamond tool technology. R&D in this Infiltrated High-Density Technology had made further developments in safer products, wider availability of segment design, lower energy manufacturing needs and blade performance.
- Marcrist Helps Customers to ‘Hear The Difference’
- The innovational diamond cutting blade, SilentMax, provides various advantage to the operator in blade cutting, with longest life and fastest cutting combination, but also lessens the possible dangers in loss of hearing by means of blades on portable machines.
- This blade had been solely tested and certified as a “State of Art” by EU Safety and Health Organization.
- Refinish Solutions Group (RSG) is a measure taken by Saint Gobain to provide cutting edge technique solution and training programs with best practices that provides opportunities for shop owners and technicians to be up-to-date with latest refinishing and repair technologies and developments. RSG endeavor to provide products with high quality and aid all the mechanism in collision pair.
Who are the Major Players in market?
The key players operating in the global diamond tools market are Asahi Diamond Industrial, Bosun, Saint Gobain, Ehwa, Hilti, ICS, Husqvarna AB, Makita, Bosch, Tyrolit, Blount, Hebei XMF Tools, Gangyan Diamond, Disco, Reliable Diamond Tool, Nanjing Sanchao Advanced Materials, Shibuya Company, Metabo Power Tools, Billon Power Diamond Tools Syntec Diamond Tools, OX Group International, MK Diamond Products, Lackmond and other 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2017-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.