The U.S. Education Market is expected to grow at CAGR of 4%. The revenue share includes 47% from state sources and 45% from local sources. The total number of undergraduate enrollment is estimated to increase 17.4.million and postgraduate is estimated to increase 3.1.million students in the year 2018 -2023.
The revenues from tuition and fees per Full-Time Equivalent student increased by 23% at public institutions and by 7% at private nonprofit institutions. At private for-profit institutions, revenues from tuition and fees per FTE student were 5% lower in the year 2017.The increasing number of institutions and investments from companies for the Innovation & Development of diversified learning environment is being the market driver for the growth of US Education.
Market Research and Market Trends of U.S. Education Market?
- Digital Handsets has become a new special ingredient for the growth of Education Market. It is estimated that the schools expends $18 billion for all IT related products & services in the year 2017.Students shows interest to work in cloud-based Chrome books where there is a flexible platform for exchange of information between the students and the tutor in a single computer. The U.S. Techno giants are trying to provide safety and privacy environment for the student’s information.
- Expansion and Diversification can happen only through mergers and acquisitions or strategic investments. Major companies are making investment in growing educational startups, more than 20% of its EBITDA. It is estimated that this strategic moves by those major players would bring innovational development and would build new channel network in the local market.
- Vista Higher Learning, who is a world renowned language publisher in U.S has recently acquire SANTILLANA USA’s operation who has already spread it wings in Spain and Latin America. This acquisition will provide flexible distribution channel for dispensing Spanish language learning kit in Canada and U.S. It is anticipated that this acquisition will greatly impacts the raise of learning and tutoring of worldly languages to a Peak level across Canada and U.S.
Who are the Major Players in market?
The key players operating in the U.S. Education are Pearson., Kaplan., Facemetrics., Renaissance., Weld North Education., and other 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.