Smart Packaging Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Smart Packaging Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the electric vehicle market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Smart Packaging (SAP) Market Report: Industry Coverage
Smart Packaging Market– By Type: Active smart packaging, Interactive smart packaging, Intelligent smart packaging, Controlled permeability smart packaging, Modified atmosphere packaging.
Smart Packaging Market– By Packaging technology: Indicators, Biosensors, Gas sensors, Bar codes, RFID technology, 2D matrix codes, Quick response codes, Augmented matrix codes.
Smart Packaging Market – By Packaging functionality: Protection, Containment, Communication, Convenience.
Smart Packaging Market– By End user industries: Personal care industry, Food and beverages industry, Pharmaceuticals industry, Automotive industry.
The Smart Packaging Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Smart Packaging Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: Amcor Limited, Bemis Company, ULMA Packaging, DuPont, Thin Film Electronics, Multisorb technologies and many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Smart Packaging Market
- An increasing trend in the Smart Packaging market is the growing demand for bio-based plastic film packaging. PreScouter, a research and laboratory headquartered at Chicago, have discovered products that are recyclable, reduced microbial activity and enhanced technologies in Smart Packaging Market.
- MaXQ, a smart packaging solution by Amcor Limited has created a digital solution that can convert any type of serial code present on the packaging. This code can be read through smart phones easily and offers brand protection and real-time interaction with the customers.
- Amcor Limited, headquartered at Melbourne, Australia, a key player in the packaging industry that produces flexible packaging, cartons and services to various industries like Food and Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Home and personal-care and many more has announced the acquisition of Bemis Company Inc. which is headquartered at Wisconsin, US, a company that manufactures flexible packaging. This acquisition helps in manufacturing many recyclable products.
- PragmatIC FlexICs, a product by PragmatIC, a smart packaging solutions provider has developed smart packaging products with the NFC tags. NFC enabled smartphones are available where the customers have access to check the authencity of a product.