1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Singapore professional hair care Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Singapore professional hair care Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Singapore professional hair care Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Singapore professional hair care Market - By Product Category
6.1.3. Demi permanent
6.1.4. Temporary Colors
6.2.1. Japanese straightening
6.2.2. Brazilian straightening
6.2.3. Keratin Hair treatment
6.3.1. Digital Perming
6.3.2. Ceramic Perming
6.4. Styling Products
6.4.4. Hair spray
6.4.6. Shine enhancers
6.5.1. Colored hair
6.5.2. Dry hair
6.5.3. Normal hair
6.5.4. Oily hair
6.5.5. Treatment shampoos
6.5.6. Anti- dandruff shampoo
6.6.1. Deep conditioners
6.6.2. Leave in conditioners
6.6.3. Anti-dandruff conditioners
6.7. Hair spray
7. Singapore professional hair care Market – By Distribution channels
8. Singapore professional hair care Market – By End-use
8.3. Entertainment Industry
9. Market Entropy
9.1. New Product Launches
9.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Avon products
10.3. Procter & Gamble co
10.4. Revlon Inc
10.5. Unilever group
10.7. Pidielle srl
10.8. Davines group
10.9. Company 9
10.10. Company 10
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
The Singapore professional hair care Product Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of more than 1.8% during 2018 to 2023. Hair coloring services are expected to grow considerably higher compared to other services such as straightening and perming. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period. There has been an upsurge in hair care market as the per capita income of Singapore is very high and increasing need of hair protection has led to the awareness about various brands and product quality. As Singapore provides a link between west and Asia, it provides a wide scope for companies to develop, launch and market the new products.
Market Research and Market Trends of Singapore Professional Hair care Market
- Singapore is considered as a base to access a wide range of nationalities as it is a link between the west and Asia. A large number of foreign population arrive in Singapore for education, work and return to their home countries. This provides a link to their home countries and entry to other markets in other countries.
- The availability of information online as well as frequent contact with beauty care experts are increasing the awareness of harmful chemicals produced by hair care and skin care products. It is harsh on hair and unbeneficial in the long run. Companies are manufacturing products containing plant or fruit extracts which is driving the sales of these products.
- The sales of colorants, styling products and other hair care products are continuously increasing through the years. The rise in annual income, increased urbanization, higher standard of living and evolving fashion sense has led to growth of hair care market.
- In the recent years, several hair care appliances use active ion technology, ceramic plates in hair straighteners, and seamless bristles in brushes and blow dryers to reduce static and frizzy hair. These treatments involve the use of heat adaptation and nanotechnology which allows color processing and conditioning at room temperature instead of under a hair dryer.
Who are the Major Players in Singapore Professional Hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Avon products, L’oreal, Procter & Gamble co, Revlon Inc, Unilever group, Cadiver, Pidielle srl, Davines group.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
List of Tables:
Table 1: Macroeconomic Indicators Of Singapore
Table 2: Average Prices For Hair Care Services In Singapore, 2015
Table 3: Professional Hair Care Products Market Revenue, By Category, 2015,2022 (Million)
Table 4: Professional Hair Color Products Market Revenue, By Company(2015) (SGD Million)
Table 5: Professional Hair Straightening & Perming Products Market Revenue, By Company (2015) (SGD Million)
Table 6: Professional Shampoo And Conditioning Products Market Revenue, By Company(2015) (SGD Million)
Table 7: Professional Hair Styling Products Market Revenue, By Company (2015) (SGD Million)
Table 8: L’oréal, Sales, By Operational Division, 2013– 2015 ($ Billion)
Table 9: Shiseido Company Group: Net Sales, By Business Division, 2013-2015 ($ Billion)
Table 10: Procter & Gamble: Net Sales, By Business Division, 2014-2016 ($ Billion)
Table 11: Kao Corporation : Net Sales, By Business Division, 2013-2015 ($ Billion)
List of Figures:
Figure 1: MALE POPULATION BY FIVE-YEAR AGE GROUP (THOUSANDS)
Figure 2: FEMALE POPULATION BY FIVE-YEAR AGE GROUP (THOUSANDS)
Figure 3: Distribution of Disposable Income ($4,700.8) - 2013
Figure 4: Salon Distribution in Singapore, 2015
Figure 5: Salons Split, By Region, 2015
Figure 6: Professional Hair Care Products, Market Share, By Category (2015)
Figure 7: Hair Color Market Revenue By Product Type, 2015
Figure 8: Professional Hair Perming & Straightening Market Revenue By Product Type, 2015
Figure 9: Professional Hair Shampoos & Conditioners Market Revenue By Product Type, 2015
Figure 10: Professional Hair Styling Products Market Revenue, By Product Type, 2015
Figure 11: Professional Hair Care Market, By Distribution Channel, 2015
Figure 12: Professional Hair Care Market Share, By Company, 2015
Figure 13: L’oreal Group, Singapore Professional Hair Care Products Market Share, By Category (2015)
Figure 14: Shiseido Co., Ltd., Singapore Professional Hair Care Products Market Share, By Category (2015)
Figure 15: The Procter & Gamble Company, Singapore Professional Hair Care Products Market Share, By Category (2015)
Figure 16: Kao Corporation, Singapore Professional Hair Care Products Market Share, By Category (2015)
Figure 17: Hoyu Co., Ltd., Singapore Professional Products Market Share, By Category (2015)