The Singapore professional hair care Product Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of more than 1.8% during 2018 to 2023. Hair coloring services are expected to grow considerably higher compared to other services such as straightening and perming. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period. There has been an upsurge in hair care market as the per capita income of Singapore is very high and increasing need of hair protection has led to the awareness about various brands and product quality. As Singapore provides a link between west and Asia, it provides a wide scope for companies to develop, launch and market the new products.
Market Research and Market Trends of Singapore Professional Hair care Market
- Singapore is considered as a base to access a wide range of nationalities as it is a link between the west and Asia. A large number of foreign population arrive in Singapore for education, work and return to their home countries. This provides a link to their home countries and entry to other markets in other countries.
- The availability of information online as well as frequent contact with beauty care experts are increasing the awareness of harmful chemicals produced by hair care and skin care products. It is harsh on hair and unbeneficial in the long run. Companies are manufacturing products containing plant or fruit extracts which is driving the sales of these products.
- The sales of colorants, styling products and other hair care products are continuously increasing through the years. The rise in annual income, increased urbanization, higher standard of living and evolving fashion sense has led to growth of hair care market.
- In the recent years, several hair care appliances use active ion technology, ceramic plates in hair straighteners, and seamless bristles in brushes and blow dryers to reduce static and frizzy hair. These treatments involve the use of heat adaptation and nanotechnology which allows color processing and conditioning at room temperature instead of under a hair dryer.
Who are the Major Players in Singapore Professional Hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Avon products, L’oreal, Procter & Gamble co, Revlon Inc, Unilever group, Cadiver, Pidielle srl, Davines group.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.