Professional Hair Care Product market of Turkey is valued at $89.88 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.23% to during the forecast period 2018-23. Professional hair coloring products has the largest share of 65% in professional hair care product market with revenue of $58.42million in 2017. Hair care products in Turkey are estimated to witness decent growth due to large group of women are working fulltime which results in higher disposable incomes and purchases. With growing consumer awareness clients are slowly increasing the purchase of good quality hair care products from the salons. Use of organic colors is a major trend in salons, Organic Color system, Aveda and Davines are the companies preferred in the premium salons for organic hair coloring. Bleaching is also a significant market in Turkey with 19% contribution to the hair coloring market size, this is because the women mainly have natural dark hair and to color their hair in lighter tones of blonde or light brown they need to use bleaches initially
Market Research and Market Trends of Turkey Professional Hair Care Market
- Optimization in marketing campaigns which helped to increase consumer awareness and demand for products. Basically Turkish buyers are relatively price sensitive, encouragements such as price discounts, gifts and heavy pack sizes at no extra cost also played a major role in the growth achieved.
- Progressively, men's are highly indulging in the hair care market which is quickly expanding with 11% increase in growth rate and it is expected to reach by 2023. Slowly, market could be dominated by men in the areas whereas there usage of products such as Shampoos, Anti-Dandruff Conditioners and styling is wide spread.
- The market is also trending towards the use of natural and organic ingredients in hair care industry which influences a 3.2% rise in Prestige hair care products. Buyers are increasingly being aware of this products by treating them as risk avoiders. 33% of women are switched to this organic and natural hair care products in this year.
- Plant based products such as Botanical/Herbal are known as the leading product development category where 34% of women are engaged. Well-Known ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and many plant oils helps to protect hair by natural means which influences many to stick to it.
- Buyers are more concerned about how the environment effects their hair condition and so they are focusing on the products which resists those. Introduction of multi-functional hair care products like seasonal scalp protecting shampoos and conditioners which moisturize in the winter and offer UV protection in the summer.
Who are the Major Players in Turkey Professional Hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Avon products, L’oreal, Procter & Gamble co, Revlon Inc, Unilever group, Cadiver, Pidielle srl, Davines group and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.