Industrial Motors are machines
which converts electrical energy into mechanical energy. The motors have applications in various industries such as aerospace, defense, construction, oil & gas and manufacturing among others. Since past few years, Industrial motors have witnessed several developments such as control of motors by electronic communication, vector control and magnetic circuits and others. These advanced technologies in industrial motors help in facilitating the demand further. The market is also being driven the increasing use of motors replacing turbines in most of industries. Usage of motors generally reduces the maintenance cost and improves the efficiency of plant processes.
Since the year 1995, the applications of energy efficient industrial motors have gained significant traction in industries. By international standards motors have been classified based on their efficiencies levels into IE1, IE2, IE3 and IE4 motors. These standards are widely adopted in the industry and are the key platforms aimed at increasing the use of more efficient motors. New policies with respect to motor efficiencies have been formulated in response to new technologies. North American region has increased the adoption of IE3 as minimum energy performance standard level where as Europe is estimated to formulate a similar policy from 2017. The market for industrial motors
is primarily being driven by developing countries such as China and India. These countries are still using lower efficiency motors due to their long operational lifetime. These markets are also aiming to formulate new policies wherein the usage of inefficient industrial motors can be reduced and get them to use the IE3 motors.
The global sales of energy efficient industrial motors have been increasing over 20 years. The implementation of IE3 in USA, Canada and Mexico and the announcement of IE3 implementation in Europe from 2017 has led to growth in sales of energy efficient motors further. It is estimated that motors contributed to 65% of global electricity consumption, and majority of this consumption is primarily from Europe and Asia and remaining 35% from Americas and RoW.
Browse Related Reports:
- Factory Automation Market: By Mechanical Components (Shafts, Screws, Nuts, Clamps, Sensors, Gears, Motors, Pipes, Nozzles, Others) By Application (Automotive, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Packaging, Food & Beverage) Forecast (2015-2020).http://industryarc.com/Report/196/factory-automation-mechanical-products-market-analysis.html
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of
the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)