are defined as a substance enclosed under pressure and released as a fine spray by means of a propellant gas. Aerosols now a days have become a part of our daily life and are used in paints, perfumes, room fresheners, medical products, deodorants in order to hold liquid droplets in pressurized form. Globally demand for aerosol is being driven by increasing consumption of personal care product globally and increasing consumption of aerosols in paint and other industrial applications.
This report identifies the global aerosol market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to aerosol market.
Geographically, Europe dominated the global aerosol market
due to higher consumption aerosol containing products in the region. Aerosol market in North America and Asia-Pacific followed European aerosol representing the second and third largest market respectively in 2015. Demand for the aerosol is expected to grow fastest in the Asia Pacific region due to increasing consumption of the beauty and personal care products as a result of increasing disposable income and coupled with another major factor like growing consciousness towards personal and beauty care and absence of strict regulations for VOC and CFC Emission Regulations as compared to Western economies. Personal care end-use segment dominated the global aerosol market followed by household application segment. This report segments global aerosol market on the basis of end-use application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Aerosol market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- On the basis of applications in the end-use industries this market research report on global aerosol market is segmented as: Automotive & Industrial, Paint, Household, Food, Personal Care, Medical and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) and also covers all the major country level markets in each of the region for the aerosol market.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc,
- Proctor and Gamble
- Crabtree & Evelyn, Ltd.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc