is in high demand owing to its application in various industries. This software solution allows the firm to optimise their line-of-business operations, such as planning, human resources, inventory/materials management, business intelligence, purchasing, manufacturing, finance& accounting, customer relationship management, marketing, sales and services, and others. The primary reason of using enterprise software by organizations is to enhance efficiency as well as productivity and gain a significant competitive advantage. Globally, rising demand for business intelligence and analytics, and increase in adoption of enterprise mobility solutions such as the trend of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) are the prime growth drivers of enterprise software market. However, higher support and licensing cost, and customization issues with the software are key restraints for enterprise software market.
This report identifies the global enterprise software market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to enterprise software market.
Geographically, North America dominated the global enterprise software market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth during the period of study, owing to increase in number of data center and network infrastructure, adequate local-language cloud or SaaS offerings, and government regulations.This report segments global enterprise software market on the basis of function, deployment type, type, enterprise size, end-user, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- This report has classified the enterprise software market on the basis of types such as: Digital Content Creation (DCC), Web Conferencing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), and Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) Software
- Based on deployment type enterprise software market is segmented as follows: On-Premises, On demand
- This repot on global enterprise software market is segmented on the basis of enterprise size as follows: Small Enterprise, Medium Enterprise, Large Enterprise
- This report has also focused study on types for enterprise software market which includes major verticals such as: BFSI (banking, financial services and insurance), Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Transportation, Healthcare, Energy, Retail, Distribution, Public Sector, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation