Applications of financial analytics
include equity and corporate bond research. Industries such as BFSI utilize financial analytics for various functions such as asset and liability, general ledger, budgetary control, payable, governance, receivable, profitability, compliance management and risk. Financial analytics assist business while formulating business decisions by extracting valuable information from financial data. Technological innovation in businesses and their processes in an organization along with increasing competition in the market is expected to drive the market growth across all industries. However, security concern is a major restraint for this market.
This report identifies the Global Financial Analytics market
size for the years 2014-2016 and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to financial analytics market.
Geographically, North America dominated the global financial analytics market, and is projected to have the fastest growth North America is expected to be followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific region as the second and third largest regional markets respectively for financial analytics. BFSI sector is estimated to hold the largest market in 2015 and the cloud based application is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022.This report segments global Financial Analytics market on the basis of type, application, deployment, industry and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Financial analytics market report is segmented on basis of type as follows: Data integration, DBMS, OLAP & Visualization Tools, Reporting & Analysis, Analytical Solutions, Consulting & Support and Others
- On the basis of applications financial analytics market is categorised as: Assets And Liability Management, Payables Management, Budgetary Control Management, Profitability Management, Receivables Management and GRC Management
- On the basis of deployment type global financial analytics market is classified as: On-Premise and Cloud
- This market research report on global financial analytics market covers major industry as follows: BFSI, Healthcare, Consumer Goods & Retail, Government, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Energy and Utilities and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for financial analytics in each of the region.
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- MicroStrategy Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation
- Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO)
- Microsoft Corporation