An infrared detector
is a detector that reacts to infrared (IR) radiation using cooled and uncooled technology which can be used for various security warning systems. Globally infrared device market is expected to witness a significant growth driven by increasing applications in people and motion sensing at various retail and departmental shops and public places such as airports, and railway stations.
This report identifies the global infrared detector market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to infrared detector market.
Global Infrared detector market was dominated by Asia-Pacific in 2015 followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest regional markets for infrared detectors in 2015. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the period of study due to increasing applications of IR detectors in temperature measurement, military and defence, and industrial applications.This report segments global infrared detector market on the basis of type, technology and application as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Infrared Detector market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- On the basis of types of infrared detectors this report on global infrared detector market is segmented as: Indium Gallium Arsenide (Ingaas), Pyroelectric using crystal, ceramic, thin film or CMOS, Thermopiles, Microbolometers and Others
- This report also segments global infrared detector market on the basis of technology, which included major segments as: Cooled IR Detector Technology and Uncooled IR Detector Technology
- On the basis of applications of infrared detectors this market research report on global infrared detector market is segmented as: People & Motion Detection System, Temperature Measurement System (Low-end temperature measurement systems, High-end temperature measurement systems), Gas & Fire Detection System, Smart Buildings IR Systems, Spectroscopy & Bio Medical Imaging and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for infrared detectors in each of the region.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Nippon Ceramic Co., Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- FLIR Systems Inc.
- Excelitas Technologies Corp.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd