Land mobile radio system (LMRS)
, also known as public land mobile radio or private land mobile radio. Land mobile radio is a wireless communications system primarily used by terrestrial users in vehicles (mobiles) or on foot (portables) to communicate with a base station. These systems are generally used in military & defence services, aviation & marine industry and emergency services such as firefighting, medical response teams, law enforcement and police department and several others. Major drivers for the growth in the LMR market are increasing need for connectivity in defence and aviation sector along with industry shift from analog to digital LMR system.
This report identifies the land mobile radio market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to land mobile radio market.
North America dominated the global land mobile radio market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respectively. Demand for land mobile radio is expected to witness significant growth in Asia-Pacific and RoW region especially in major economies such as India, China which are facing growing necessity to equip their defence personals and aviation industry with better communication solutions which is a common trend in Western economies.This report on land mobile radio has been divided based on technology type and end use industry, which is segmented as
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the land mobile radio market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- This report also includes major technological segment of global land mobile radio market which are: Digital Land Mobile Radio, Analog Land Mobile Radio
- Global land mobile radio market research report is segmented on the basis of end-use application industries as follows: Marine & Aviation, Military & Defence, Fire Fighting & Emergency Response Services, Mining, Law enforcement Department, Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- JVC Kenwood Corporation
- Relm Wireless Corporation
- Cassadian Communications, Inc.
- Cartel Communication Systems
- Hytera Communications