Atomic emission spectroscopy (AES)
cab be defined as a method of analysing chemicals employing the intensity of light from a plasma, flame, arc or spark at a specific wavelength to calculate the quantitative presence of an element in a particular sample. This technology works on the principle of examination of the wavelengths of photons discharged by atoms and molecules as they transit from a high energy state to a low energy state which helps in reveal the elemental structure of the sample. Globally demand for AES is expected to grow due to tightening of regulations by governments and regulatory authorities in regulations in drug safety process and medical research.
This report identifies the atomic emission spectroscopy market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to atomic emission spectroscopy market.
Globally Europe dominated the market for atomic emission spectroscopy in 2015 and is expected to continue its dominance during the period of study due highly developed infrastructure, availability of skilled professionals and government spending on such technologies. Europe was followed by North America and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respectively for atomic emission spectroscopy in 2015. Demand for atomic emission spectroscopy in Asia-Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth in the near future due to rapid development in the healthcare infrastructure in the region.
This report on global atomic emission spectroscopy is segmented on the basis of various types of atomic emission spectroscopy by product type, by application and market size in various geographical regions.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global atomic emission spectroscopy market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- On the basis of product types report classified as follows covering all major types of atomic emission spectroscopy as follows: Flame Emission Spectroscopy (FES), Spark Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (SAES), Arc Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (AES) and Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-AES) and Others
- On the basis of applications, this report is segmented as follows covering all the major applications of atomic emission spectroscopy as follows: Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Environmental testing, Clinical applications and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Atomic Emission Spectroscopy in each of the region.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- GBC Scientific Equipment Pty Ltd
- Bruker Corporation