is a process of creating a high quality images for the diagnosis of dental problems. Dental imaging technologies aids the dentists to diagnose dental diseases by providing actual and visual images of the dental problems such as hidden dental structure, cavities, bone loss, and oral malignant melanoma. Radiography is a imaging modality and diagnostic tool which assists in clinical examination of dental problems. Radiographs are made with image sensor technologies such as Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT), panoramic, cephalometric, and intra-oral dental imaging. Dental cone beam computed tomography is a special type of X-ray machine, which is being used instead of regular dental or facial X-rays.
Dental imaging uses digital X-ray sensors to replace conventional X-ray photographic film to get high quality images of teeth, gums and oral cavity. Dental imaging can be performed in two ways; those are intra oral method, extra oral method. In intra oral method an electronic sensor is placed in oral cavity to focus on maxilla facial region and take images. In extra oral method sensor is kept at outside of oral cavity and take images
This report identifies the global Dental Imaging Market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Dental Imaging Market.
Geographically North America dominated global Dental Imaging Market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to Exclusive distribution agreement between digital sensor manufacturers and major distributors for digital dental imaging instruments market in the United States.This report segments global Dental Imaging market on the basis of Technology, Method, Application, End User and By Region are as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Dental Imaging Market, by Technology : X-ray, CBCT, Intraoral Camera, Optical Imaging
- Dental Imaging Market, by method : Extraoral and Intraoral
- Dental Imaging Market, by End-user : Dental Clinic and Dental Labs
- The report has focused study on Dental Imaging Market by application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Cosmetic, Forensic)
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
- Danaher Corporation
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Planmeca Oy
- Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
- Dentsply International, Inc.