Long-Term Evolution (LTE)
is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile phones and data terminals, for increasing the capacity and speed, by using a different radio interface together with core network improvements. Globally, growing demand for public safety LTE infrastructure, rise in the demand for higher data rates, and increasing usage of internet and smarter mobile devices are the prime growth drivers of global LTE packet backhaul & base station equipment market. In addition, increase in traffic average throughput per user as compared to previous year, and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for global LTE packet backhaul & base station equipment market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and lack of availability of compatible devices are the key restraints for global LTE packet backhaul & base station equipment market.
This report identifies the global LTE packet backhaul & base station equipment market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to global LTE packet backhaul & base station equipment market.
Geographically North America dominated global LTE packet backhaul & base station equipment market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing data traffic and rising demand for faster networks with increase in smarter devices especially in developing countries such as China, and India in this region. In addition, operators in this region have taken up large scale build and trial of LTE networks, which will also indeed boost the market in this region.This report segments global LTE packet backhaul & base station equipment market on the basis of network, infrastructure, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- LTE Packet Backhaul & Base Station Equipment Market, By Network: CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access), CDMA2000, CDMA2000 Evolution Path, GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications), W-CDMA (Wideband Code Division Multiple Access), & LTE (Long-Term Evolution)
- The report has focused study on LTE packet backhaul & base station equipment market by basis of infrastructure such as: E-UTRAN (Evolved UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access Network), E Node B, & EPC (Evolved Packet Core)
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson
- Huawei Technologies Com. Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- NEC Corporation