Flexography is a type of printing process that utilizes a flexible relief plate. Flexographic ink is used in flexography for the purpose of printing. Flexographic printing was founded in the late 1800s and since then it has made great progress in its quality and printing inks used. Flexographic inks are of different colors and environment friendly in nature which has led to its demand and growth in the market.
Globally, growth in new and advanced ink technologies and growing stringency of environmental protection legislations are driving the market for flexographic ink. However, increasing consolidation of ink resin suppliers is the key restraint to the flexographic ink market growth. The major growth opportunity for the flexographic ink market is the increased demand for water-based flexographic ink. However, the major challenge faced in the flexographic ink market is lowering the cost and improving the performance of resins used in flexographic inks.
This report identifies the Global Flexographic Ink Market size for the year 2014-2016 and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to Flexographic Ink Market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominates the Flexographic Ink Market and is projected to have the fastest growth followed by North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW). Asia-Pacific is the largest market for flexographic ink because this region has the largest end user market in the world in comparison to other regions; the major contributors being China and India.
This report segments flexographic ink market on the basis of resin type, by technology, by application and regional market as follows:
- Flexographic Ink Market, By Resin Type: Nitrocellulose, Polyamides, Polyurethane, Acrylic and Others
- Flexographic Ink Market, By Technology: Water based, Solvent based and UV based
- Flexographic Ink Market, By Application: Corrugated Cardboards, Flexible Packaging, Tags & Labels, Folding Cartons and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the flexographic ink market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- DIC Corporation
- The Braden Sutphin Ink Company
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGAA
- Alden & OTT Printing Ink Company
- Toyo Ink Sc Holdings Co., Ltd.
1. Flexographic Ink Market –Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Flexographic Ink Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Flexographic Ink Market– Forces
4.1.1. Growth in new and advanced ink technologies
4.1.2. Growing stringency of environmental protection legislations
4.2.1. Increasing consolidation of ink resin suppliers
4.3.1. Increased demand for water-based flexographic ink
4.4.1. Lowering the cost and improving the performance of resins
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Flexographic Ink Market, By Resin Type
5.4. Acrylic and
6. Flexographic Ink Market, By Technology
6.1. Water based
6.2. Solvent based and
6.3. UV based
7. Flexographic Ink Market, By Application
7.1. Corrugated Cardboards
7.2. Flexible Packaging
7.3. Tags & Labels
7.4. Folding Cartons and
8. Flexographic Ink Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Flexographic Ink – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles(By- Introduction, Financials, Key Insights, Key Strategy, Product Portfolio, SWOT Analysis)
10.1. DIC Corporation
10.2. Flint Group
10.3. Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGAA
10.4. Toyo Ink Sc Holdings Co., Ltd.
10.5. The Braden Sutphin Ink Company
10.6. Sakata Inx Corporation
10.7. T&K Toka Co., Ltd.
10.8. Alden & OTT Printing Ink Company
10.9. Nazdar Company Inc.
10.10. Color Resolutions International
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights