Decorative paints also popularly referred as decorative coatings are coating materials applied on the interior and exterior parts of buildings enhance the aesthetic properties and protect from UV radiation, extreme temperature, acid rain and foreign particles. Apart from this new development and R&D activities have resulted into superior properties including moisture, corrosion resistance, UV radiation, bacteria and heat resistance. Increasing middle class disposable income in developing economies are key growth driver for decorative paints during the period of study.
This report identifies the decorative paints market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to decorative paints market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for decorative paints
in 2015 with highest market share due to large number of industrial base and home land to more than half of the global population. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest regional market for decorative paints. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to rapidly growing disposable income of the middle class families and adoption of westernized culture especially in major economies like India and China.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- This report on global decorative paints is segmented on the basis of decorative paints product type, application, price range and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of product types of decorative paints, this report is segmented into two major types. Some of the major product types included in this report are as follows: Water Based Decorative Paints, and Solvent Based Decorative Paints
- On the basis of applications of decorative paints, this report is segmented into two major types. Some of the major applications included in this report are as follows: Commercial Sector, Residential Sector and others
- On the basis of price range of decorative paints, this report is segmented into three major price range as follows: Premium Range, Medium Range, and Distemper Range
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for decorative paints in each of the region.
- PPG Industries
- The Sherwin Williams Company
- Nippon Paints
- Dow Chemical Company
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company