is the usage of labels made out of paper or plastic during the manufacturing of containers. The label serves as the integral part of the final product, which is then delivered as a pre-decorated item.
Globally, growing demand for packaged foods & beverages and rising demand for labels providing efficient brand recognition to product are the prime growth drivers of In Mould labelling market. The major opportunities for the growth of this market are the rising demand for environment-friendly labels and increasing demand for In Mould labelling from companies due to its manufacturing efficiencies. However, fluctuating prices of raw materials and increasing use of printed label description labelling are the key restraints for the In Mould labelling market. The challenges to the growth of In mould labelling market are balancing performance to cost, varying environmental mandates across regions, designing customer-specific labels and difficulty in supply chain management of In Mould labels.
This report identifies the global In Mould labelling market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to In Mould labelling market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated global In Mould labelling market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to growing demand from companies in this region on a global level.This report segments global In Mould labelling market on the basis of technology, by printing technology, by end-use industry, by material type, by printing ink, by application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the In Mould labelling market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- In Mould Labelling Market, by Technology: Injection Molding, Extrusion- Blow Molding and Thermoforming
- In Mould Labelling Market, by Material Type: Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), ABS Resins, Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and Others
- In Mould Labelling Market, by Printing Technology: Flexographic Printing, Offset Printing, Digital Printing, Gravure Printing and Others
- In Mould Labelling Market, by Printing Ink: UV-Curable Ink, Water Soluble Ink, Thermal Cure Ink and Others
- In Mould Labelling Market, by End-Use Industry: Food & Beverages, Chemicals, Healthcare and Others
- In Mould Labelling Market, by Application: Product Decorations, Brand Image, Safety & Security and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Fuji Seal International, Inc.
- Multicolor Corporation
- EVCO Plastics
- Innovia Films Ltd.
- Inland Label and Marketing Services, LLC