is the one that is designated for industrial use, principally as a cutting tool or abrasive. Generally, industrial diamonds are irregularly shaped, poorly coloured and are of vital importance in the modern metalworking and mining industries. Their utility stems from the fact that diamond is the hardest natural substance known.
Globally, increased demand for high strength abrasives for several industrial purposes and increasing disposable income and overall economic growth of a region are the prime growth drivers of industrial diamond. However, safety issues in regards to transport and export of Industrial diamond and competitive substitute materials in respect to cost effectiveness are the key restraints for the growth of industrial diamond market. The major growth opportunities for the industrial diamond market are increasing infrastructures and growing construction industry and research and development activities to lower production cost and increase in the application scope of industrial diamonds.
This report identifies the global industrial diamond market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to industrial diamond market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the Global Industrial Diamond Market, and is projected to have fastest growth followed by North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW).This report segments Global Industrial Diamond market on the basis of Application, By Type and By Geography as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Industrial Diamond Market, By Application: Construction & Mining, Stone cutting/Polishing, Machinery Manufacturing, Transportation and Others
- Industrial Diamond Market, By Type: Natural and Synthetic
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Industrial Diamond Laboratories, Inc.
- Sumitomo Electric Scio Diamond Technology Corporation
- Worldwide Diamond Manufacturers Pvt. Ltd.
- Advanced Diamond Solutions Inc.
- Industrial Abrasives Limited