are the materials used to impart various colors to the products by using its ability of changing the color of reflected or transmitted light as the result of wavelength-selective absorption. Inorganic pigments are metallic oxides or synthetics. These Mineral-earth type pigments are very simple and naturally occurring colored substances used for imparting colors in wide range of applications.
This report identifies the Inorganic Pigments market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Inorganic Pigments market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for Inorganic Pigments in 2015 with highest market share due to higher consumption of such pigments into various end-use industries which are rapidly growing in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest regional market for Inorganic Pigments. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to rapidly growing infrastructure and increasing presence of end-use industries in the region.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- This report on global Inorganic Pigments covers different type of Inorganic Pigments, also segments the global inorganic pigment market based pigment color, applications in various industries and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of types of inorganic pigments, this report is segmented into five major types. Some of the major types included in this report are as follows: Titanium dioxide, cadmium, lead chromate, Iron Oxide, Carbon Black & Others
- This report on global inorganic pigments is also classified on the basis of color of pigments. Some of the major color segments included are as follows: Red, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Phthalocyanine Blue and Green
- This reports is also classified on the basis of uses of inorganic pigments in the various industries, on the basis of applications of these pigments into industries this report is segmented as follows: Paints & Coatings, Printing Inks, Dyes & Chemicals, Ceramics, Glass, Paper industry and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Inorganic Pigments in each of the region.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Ferro Corporation GmbH
- Huntsman International LLC
- BASF SE
- LANXESS AG