Musculoskeletal diseases/disorders (MSDs)
are diseases of muscles and related ligaments, and other connective tissues and bones. Some of the most common musculoskeletal diseases are back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, septic arthritis, gout, myasthenia gravis, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), and some others. Globally, development of efficient and advance technology, rise in the awareness among people, increasing government initiative across the globe, growing healthcare expenditure, and growing development and commercialization of pipeline drugs are the prime growth drivers of global Musculoskeletal Diseases market. In addition, increase in adoption of Musculoskeletal Diseases drugs in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global Musculoskeletal Diseases market. However, higher cost of the research and development, complex government approval process and risk of side effects are the key restraints for global Musculoskeletal Diseases market.
Geographically Americas dominated global Musculoskeletal Diseases market,
because of over-use of weak muscles, tendons, or ligaments, vigorous vocational activities. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to prevalence of conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and degenerative disc diseases increase in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the treatments, biologics procedures has the highest market share in global Musculoskeletal Diseases market due to higher prevalence of cancer patients.
This report identifies the global Musculoskeletal Diseases market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global Musculoskeletal Diseases market.This report segments global Musculoskeletal Diseases market based on type, treatment, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Musculoskeletal Diseases market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases Market, By Type: Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, and Others
- The report has focused study on Musculoskeletal Diseases market by basis of end-user such as: Biologics, Corticosteroids, Parathyroid Hormone, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- AB Sciences.
- AbGenomics International.
- Alder BioPharmaceuticals
- Amgen Astellas BioPharma.
- Antares Medical Services