Polyetheramines contain polyether and amine moieties. Polyetheramines
are typically the curing agents which are majorly used to increase hydrophobicity or hydrophilicity, toughness, and flexibility, of the end-products. Globally, rising demand of elastomers, sealants and adhesives, growing coating industry development of efficient and advance technology, rising demand from industrial lubricant, and advantageous properties of polyetheramine increasing usage for wide application are the prime growth drivers of global polyetheramine market. In addition, increase in adoption of polyetheramine for application in newer industrial vertical, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global polyetheramine market. However, volatile prices and availability of raw materials, availability of bio degradable substitute compounds, and higher cost of polyetheramine are the key restraints for global polyetheramine market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global polyetheramine market
, Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing demand for adhesives, sealants and other major applications of polyetheramines, rise in industrial sector, and growing in end-user applications in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. In terms of volume, China held the largest share in the regional consumption. Among all the applications, epoxy coatings application has the highest market share of approximately 50% in global polyetheramine market due to spur in end-user industry growth.
This report identifies the global polyetheramine market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global polyetheramine market.This report segments global polyetheramine market on the basis of application, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the polyetheramine market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The report has focused study on polyetheramine market by basis of application such as: Polyurea
- Epoxy Coating, Adhesives & Sealants, Composites, Fuel Additives, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- ZIBO Dexin Lianbang Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Yangzhou Chenhua New Materials Co., Ltd
- Wuxi Acryl Technology Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Minsheng Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao IRO Surfactant Co., Ltd.