Medical practice management software (PMS)
can be defined as a category of software designed specifically for healthcare to take care and deal with the day-to-day operations of a medical practice. These healthcare software frequently allows users to capture patient demographics, schedule appointments, maintain lists of insurance payors, perform billing tasks, and generate reports. Globally improving medical practices, advancing technologies and moving focus towards ensuring patient comfort and convenience is expected to drive the demand for medical practice management software during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated global medical practice management software market
driven by best in the class healthcare infrastructure, advanced facilities, higher penetration and usage of technology to streamline the diagnosis. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for medical practice management software market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing healthcare infrastructure, increased spending, government initiatives and growing focus on better healthcare practices due to growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global medical practice management software market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global medical practice management software market.This report segments global medical practice management software market on the basis of product type, delivery mode, end-users , and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the medical practice management software market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Medical Practice Management Software Market, By Product Type: Integrated, Standalone
- Medical Practice Management Software Market, By Delivery Mode: On-Premises/Desktop-Only, Web-Based, Cloud-Based
- Medical Practice Management Software Market, By End-User: Physician, Pharmacist, Diagnostic Labs, Others (Nurse Practitioners & Radiologists)
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- GE Healthcare
- Mckesson Corporation
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (Meditech)
- Nextgen Healthcare Information System, Llc. (A Subsidiary of Quality Systems, Inc.)
- Vitera Healthcare Solutions (Greenway Medical)