Sodium citrate dihydrate
with chemical formula C6H5Na3O7•2H2O is also known as citric trisodium salt dihydrate, or trisodium citrate dehydrate. Sodium citrate dihydrate is obtained from the reaction of citric acid high purity sodium hydroxide or carbonate followed by crystallization. Sodium citrate dihydrate characterised as odorless and freely soluble in water, marginally deliquescent in moist air, and insoluble in alcohol. Sodium citrate dihydrate is a non-toxic, neutral salt having low reactivity. It shows chemically stability when stored at ambient temperatures. Sodium citrate dihydrate is totally biodegradable and disposable with the regular waste or sewage. Globally increasing demand from the end-use industries is expected to be the key growth driver for sodium citrate dehydrate during the period of study.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated sodium citrate dihydrate market driven in terms of production and consumption driven by higher demand into major end-user industry in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for sodium citrate dihydrate market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to increasing consumption into its increasing industrial base demanding higher sodium citrate dihydrate.
This report identifies the global sodium citrate dihydrate market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global sodium citrate dihydrate market.
This report segments global sodium citrate dihydrate market on the basis of type, end-use industry and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the sodium citrate dihydrate market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Sodium Citrate Dihydrate Market research report is classified on the basis of types. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Monosodium Citrate, Disodium Citrate, Trisodium Citrate
- Sodium Citrate Dihydrate Market research report is classified on the basis of end-use industries. Some of the major end-use industries covered in this report are as follows: Food & Beverage Industry, Cleaners & Detergents, Industrial Applications, Healthcare Industry
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Foodchem International Corporation
- Thai Citric Acid Co.,Ltd.
- Huangshi Xinghua Biochemical Co.,Ltd.
- COFCO Bio-chemical (Anhui) Co., Ltd.
- American Tartaric Products Inc