are the products which are used as a source of energy and have a very short shelf life. Hence, good and effective packaging is a must in order to prevent them from contamination and to increase its shelf life. Vendors in the global dairy packaging market are inventing new technologies for packaging materials that can prevent contamination of dairy products. Some of the containers used for packaging dairy products are cups, cans, sachets, bottles, and tubs, which are made as per the convenience of the customer and the requirement of products. Globally increasing demand for dairy and processed food products as a result of changing lifestyle is expected to remain the key growth driver for dairy packaging materials during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the dairy packaging market driven by higher demand and consumption of dairy and packaged products in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the dairy packaging market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly changing lifestyle of the people, increasing consumption of dairy products in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the dairy packaging market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the global dairy packaging market.This report segments the dairy packaging market on the basis of material, application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the dairy packaging market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Dairy packaging market research report is classified on the basis of material. Some of the major materials covered in this report are as follows: Flexible Plastic, Rigid Plastic, Paper & Paperboard, Glass, Metal and Others
- Dairy packaging market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Milk, Cheese, Frozen Products, Cultured Products and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Airlite Plastics
- Allied Glass Containers
- Barry-Wehmiller Companies
- Blue Ridge Paper Products.