Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence can be defined as software that is used by many process and discrete industries for bringing an organization’s manufacturing related data together from multiple sources for the purpose of reporting, analyzing and passing data between enterprise level and plant floor systems. The primary goal of any enterprise manufacturing intelligence system is to extract real knowledge from large chunks of manufacturing data which in turn will give positive business results. Globally, increasing competition amongst organizations and increasing importance of data analytics is expected to remain the key growth driver for EMI during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the enterprise manufacturing intelligence market driven by higher usage and penetration of enterprise manufacturing intelligence systems into various end-use industries. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the enterprise manufacturing intelligence market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to continual improvements being done by suppliers in the existing software and by providing industry-specific services in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the enterprise manufacturing intelligence market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the enterprise manufacturing intelligence market.
This report segments the enterprise manufacturing intelligence market on the basis of deployment type, application, industry and regional market as follows:
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence market research report is classified on the basis of deployment type. Some of the major deployment type covered in this report are as follows: Embedded, and Standalone.
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Data Integration, Data Contextualization, Analytics & Analysis, Visualization.
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence market research report is classified on the basis of product industry. Some of the major industries covered in this report are as follows: Chemical, Energy & Power, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Medical Devices, Semiconductor & Electronics.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Aspen Technology, Inc.,
1. Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market– Forces
4.1.1. Intensifying Competitive Scenario Among Manufacturers Drives the Growth of the EMI Market
4.1.2. Rising Need for Enhanced Operational Efficiency Increases the Demand for EMI
4.1.3. Increased Complexities in the Supply Chain Process Augmenting Adoption of EMI to Ensure Speedy Response
4.2.1. High initial cost
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market, By Deployment
7. Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market, By Application
7.1. Data Integration
7.2. Data Contextualization
7.3. Analytics & Analysis
8. Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market, By Industry
8.2. Energy & Power
8.3. Food & Beverages
8.4. Oil & Gas
8.6. Aerospace & Defense
8.8. Medical Devices
8.9. Semiconductor & Electronics
9. Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.2. Rest of RoW
10. Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market – Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. ABB Ltd.
11.2. Honeywell International Inc.
11.3. Rockwell Automation, Inc.
11.4. Schneider Electric SE
11.5. Siemens AG
11.6. Aspen Technology, Inc.
11.7. Dassault Systemes Sa
11.8. Emerson Electric Co.
11.9. General Electric Co.
11.10. SAP SE
11.11. Yokogawa Electric Corporation
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights