Polymer bearings came into existence as an alternative for metal bearings. These bearing are generally used in the applications where wear and tear rate is high which limits the performance of the metal bearing, or where they may have exposure to chemicals or moisture. Such bearings are manufactured from polymers such as PP, PE, PT or a combination of polymers and possesses several advantages over metallic or other types of bearings, such as: resistance to acid, alkali, grease, wax and solvents, corrosion resistance, their nonconductive nature and self-lubrication, among others. Globally increasing demand for the polymer bearing the major end use industries due to its advantages over metal bearings is expected to remain key growth driver during the period of study.
This report identifies the polymer bearing market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to polymer bearing market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated polymer bearing market owing to higher demand from the major sectors such as automobile, pharmaceutical, chemicals and others in the large region. Asia-Pacific was followed by Europe and North America as the second and third largest markets for polymer bearing. Expanding industrial base and changing industrial land scape in the Asia-Pacific is expected to result into highest growth for the polymer bearing market globally during the period of study.
This report segments polymer bearing market on the basis of material, end-use industry and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of materials this report on polymer bearing market is segmented as follows, covering all major material types used in the polymer bearing as follows: Phenolics, Acetal, Nylon, Teflon, Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) and Others
- This report on polymer bearing also covers in detail various end use industry of polymer bearing, some of the major end use industries covered in the report are Automobile, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Textiles, Packaging, Elevators, Food & Beverages, Office Products, Chemicals, Photography and Others
- This report on polymer bearing has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Dotmar Engineering Plastic Products
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Oiles Corporation
- Kashima Bearings, Inc.
- Kms Bearings, Inc.
1. Polymer Bearing Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Polymer Bearing Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increasing demand from the end use industry
4.1.2. Cost effectiveness as against metal bearing
4.2.1. Regulations over the usage of polymer based products in the food & beverage industry
4.2.2. Volatility in the upstream prices
4.3.1. Strong growth prospects in the developing economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Polymer Bearing Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Polymer Bearing Market, By Material
6.5. Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
7. Polymer Bearing Market, By End User
7.2. Medical & Pharmaceutical
7.6. Food & Beverages
7.7. Office Products
8. Polymer Bearing Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.1. Middle East
8.4.2. South America
9. Polymer Bearing – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.2. BNL Ltd.
10.3. IGUS Inc.
10.4. Boston Gear LLC
10.5. Dotmar Engineering Plastic Products
10.6. Saint-Gobain S.A.
10.7. Oiles Corporation
10.8. Kashima Bearings, Inc.
10.9. Kms Bearings, Inc.
10.10. Kilian Manufacturing
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights