District cooling systems in its simplest form can be defines as production and distribution of chilled water from a central source to facilitate air conditioning. This entire process is carried out by chilling water at a central plant and then piping the water to customers through an underground insulated pipes network. Globally increasing temperature and developing infrastructure in developing nations is expected to remain key growth drivers for district cooling systems during the period of study.
This report identifies the district cooling market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to district cooling market.
Geographically Middle Eastern region dominated district cooling market owing to prevailing environmental conditions and high temperature due to its geography. Middle East followed by North America and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for district cooling. Asia-Pacific region is expected to remain the fastest growing region as countries in this region are witnessing an increase in demand for cooling, owing to high temperature and increasing investments in infrastructure projects resulting into higher demand for district cooling systems in the region.
This report segments district cooling market on the basis of application and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of application this report on district cooling market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications in the district cooling as follows: Commercial (Healthcare, Education, Government, Office, Airport, Retail), Residential, Industrial
- This report on district cooling has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Ramboll Group A/S
- ADC Energy Systems LLC
- Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corp.
- Emirates District Cooling LLC
- Keppel DHCS Pte. Ltd.
1. District Cooling Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. District Cooling Market– Forces
4.1.1. Rapidly expanding urban area
4.1.2. Growing global temperature
4.2.1. High capital investment & slowing global economy
4.3.1. Rising Demand for Energy Efficient and Sustainable Means of Cooling Technologies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. District Cooling Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. District Cooling Market, By Application
7. District Cooling Market, By Geography
7.1.7. Rest of Europe
7.2. Asia Pacific
7.2.4. South Korea
7.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.3. North America
7.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
7.4.1. Middle East
7.4.2. South America
8. District Cooling – Market Entropy
8.2. Technological Developments
8.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
8.4. Supply- Contract
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
9.1. Ramboll Group A/S
9.2. ADC Energy Systems LLC
9.3. Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corp.
9.4. Emirates District Cooling LLC
9.5. Stellar Energy
9.6. Keppel DHCS Pte. Ltd.
9.7. Emirates National Central Cooling Co.
9.9. Logstor A/S
9.10. Tekla Corp.
9.11. Shinryo Corp.
9.14. Singapore Power (SP) Group
9.15. Alfa Laval AB
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.3. Research Methodology
10.5. Compilation of Expert Insights