Environmental remediation can be defined as process of reducing radiation exposure by eliminating pollution or contaminants from contaminated soil, groundwater or surface water. The main objective is to eliminate radiation sources and protect people and the environment against potential harmful effects from exposure to ionizing radiation. Globally increasing pollution and need for conserving environment is expected to remain some of the few important growth driver during the period of study.
This report identifies the Environmental Remediation market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Environmental Remediation market.
Geographically Europe dominated the Environmental Remediation market higher awareness and better initiatives from the government and citizens towards environmental protection. Europe was followed by North America and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for environmental remediation. However Asia-Pacific is expected to represent the largest market by 2022 growing at fastest growth rate during the period of study driven by growing population, industrialization, high consumption of oil and gas, and government regulations for environment protection This report segments Environmental Remediation market on the basis of type, applications and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of environmental medium this report on Environmental Remediation market is segmented as follows, covering all environmental mediums in the environmental remediation as follows: Soil & Ground Water
- This report on Environmental Remediations also covers in detail various technologies of environmental remediations, some of the major technologies covered in the report are Air Sparging, Soil Washing, Chemical Treatment, Bioremediation, Electrokinetic Remediation, Excavation, Permeable Reactive Barriers, In Situ Grouting, Phytoremediation, Pump and Treat, Soil Vapor Extraction, In Situ Vitrification
- This report on Environmental Remediations also covers in detail various applications of environmental remediations, some of the major applications covered in the report are Mining and Forestry, Oil and Gas, Agriculture, Automotive, Landfills and Waste Disposal Sites, Manufacturing, Industrial, and Chemical Production/Processing, Construction and Land Development
- This report on environmental remediation has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Dredging, Environmental and Marine Engineering NV (Deme Group)
- Golder Associates Corporation
- Terra Systems, Inc.
- Environmental Remediation Resources Pty Ltd.
1. Environmental Remediation Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Environmental Remediation Market– Forces
4.1.1. Growing awareness about environmental protection and incentives associated with it
4.1.2. Rapid population growth in developing nations
4.1.3. Expanding industrial activities in developing nations
4.2.1. High excavation machinery cost
4.2.2. Lack of willingness in firm implementation of environmental protection regulations
4.3.1. Development of advanced technology
4.4.1. Diverse environmental protection standards
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Environmental Remediation Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Environmental Remediation Market, By Environmental Medium
6.2. Ground Water
7. Environmental Remediation Market, By Technology
7.1. Air Sparging
7.2. Soil Washing
7.3. Chemical Treatment
7.5. Electrokinetic Remediation
7.7. Permeable Reactive Barriers
7.8. In Situ Grouting
7.10. Pump and Treat
7.11. Soil Vapor Extraction
7.12. In Situ Vitrification
7.13. Thermal Treatment
8. Environmental Remediation Market, By Application
8.1. Mining and Forestry
8.2. Oil and Gas
8.5. Landfills and Waste Disposal Sites
8.6. Manufacturing, Industrial, and Chemical Production/Processing
8.7. Construction and Land Development
9. Environmental Remediation Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.1. Middle East
9.4.2. South America
10. Environmental Remediation – Market Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Clean Harbors, Inc.
11.2. Dredging, Environmental and Marine Engineering NV (Deme Group)
11.3. Golder Associates Corporation
11.4. Brisea Group, Inc.
11.5. Entact LLC
11.6. Terra Systems, Inc.
11.7. Environmental Remediation Resources Pty Ltd.
11.8. GEO Inc.
11.9. Newterra Ltd.
11.10. Weber Ambiental
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights