In-Situ Hybridization is a type of hybridization to localize a specific DNA or RNA sequence in a portion or section of tissue, in cells, and in circulating tumor cells (CTCs). It uses a labelled complementary DNA, RNA or modified nucleic acids strand to reveal the location of specific nucleic acid sequences on chromosomes or in tissues. Globally, rising awareness of the use of in situ hybridization, growing healthcare expenditure levels, increasing prevalence of cancer, and growing usage in research activities & laboratories to diagnose cancer, chromosomal abnormalities, and infectious diseases are the prime growth drivers of global In-Situ Hybridization market. In addition, development of technologies to create high value in-situ hybridization and increase in adoption of in-situ hybridization in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global in-situ hybridization market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and stringent government regulations and approval process are the key restraints for in-situ hybridization market.
Geographically North America dominated in-situ hybridization market owing to rising incidences of and diagnosis of cancer in the U.S. and Canada, increasing clinical research in cancer by biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, government initiatives, and rising usage of companion diagnostics.
In terms of growth, Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth. Some of the major factors responsible are rapidly growing presence of international players in China and India, increasing cancer prevalence and diagnosis, and increased healthcare expenditure, growing medical tourism, and favourable government policies in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the application, cancer diagnosis has the highest market share in global in-situ hybridization market.
This report identifies the in-situ hybridization market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2025. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global in-situ hybridization market.
This report segments in-situ hybridization market on the basis of technology, application, end-user industry, and regional market as follows:
- In-Situ Hybridization Market, By Technology: Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Market (FISH) (DNA-FISH, & RNA-FISH), & Chromogenic In Situ Hybridization Market (CISH)
- In-Situ Hybridization Market, By Application: Cancer Diagnosis, Immunology, Neuroscience, Cytology, & Infectious Diseases
- The report on In-Situ Hybridization market also includes major end-user industry such as: Hospitals, Pharma & Biotech, & Research Labs
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Thermofisher Scientific, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
1. In-Situ Hybridization Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. In-Situ Hybridization Market– Forces
4.1.1. Rising awareness of the use of in situ hybridization
4.1.2. Growing healthcare expenditure levels
4.1.3. Increasing prevalence of cancer
4.1.4. Growing usage in research activities & laboratories to diagnose cancer, chromosomal abnormalities, and infectious diseases
4.2.1. Higher cost of research and development
4.2.2. Stringent government regulations and approval process
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.3.2. Development of technologies to create high value in-situ hybridization
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. In-Situ Hybridization Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. In-Situ Hybridization Market, By Technology
6.1. Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Market (FISH)
6.2. Chromogenic In Situ Hybridization Market (CISH)
7. In-Situ Hybridization Market, By Application
7.1. Cancer Diagnosis
7.5. Infectious Diseases
8. In-Situ Hybridization Market, By End-User Industry
8.2. Pharma & Biotech
8.3. Research Labs
9. In-Situ Hybridization Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3.5. Rest of Americas
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.1. Middle East & Africa
9.4.2. Rest of RoW
10. In-Situ Hybridization – Market Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles
11.1. Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
11.2. F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
11.3. Thermofisher Scientific, Inc.
11.4. Merck KGaA
11.5. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
11.6. Perkin Elmer, Inc.
11.7. Danaher Corporation / Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH
11.8. Exiqon A/S
11.9. Biogenex Laboratories, Inc.
11.10. Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights