Semiconductor coolers which are also commonly known as thermoelectric coolers or Peltier coolers or thermoelectric modules which are used to pump out heat caused when direct current (DC) voltage is passed through semiconductors. Passing voltage causes cooler to move the heat from one part of the cooler to another part, hence cooling the former area while heating the later. These semiconductor coolers are accompanied by a heat sink, without which cooler can lead to malfunctioning of the semiconductor module itself. Globally growing demand for electronic devices and growing IoT market is expected to remain key growth driver for semiconductor cooler during the period of study.
This report identifies the semiconductor coolers market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to semiconductor coolers market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated semiconductor coolers market owing to presence of large number of local manufacturers of semiconductor coolers, coupled with higher demand for consumer electronics in the region and higher growth of industrial automation in its expanding manufacturing base in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest market for semiconductor coolers in 2015. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to remain fastest growing regional market driven by growing consumption of electronics devices and gadgets, increasing technological user base, penetrating technology in the rural area and developing industrial base in major economies such as India and China.
This report segments semiconductor coolers market on the basis of type, applications, end use industry and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of applications this report on semiconductor coolers market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications of the semiconductor coolers as follows: Thermal Imaging Equipment, Night Vision Equipment, Pulp & Paper Industry, Power Plant, Utilities Sector, Oil, Gas & petrochemical Industry, Others
- On the basis of type this report on semiconductor coolers market is segmented as follows, covering all major types of the semiconductor coolers as follows: Single Stage, Multi Stage, Others
- On the basis of end use industry this report on semiconductor coolers market is segmented as follows, covering all major end use industry of the semiconductor coolers as follows: Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Consumer electronics, Healthcare, and Others
- This report on semiconductor coolers has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Ferrotec Corporation
- Wellen Technology Co., Ltd.
- TE Technology, Inc.
- Tellurex Corporation.
- Hicooltec Electronic
1. Semiconductor Coolers Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Semiconductor Coolers Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increasing demand for energy efficient, compact and high performance electronic device
4.1.2. Increasing demand for inkjet printers & growing IoT
4.3.1. Expanding markets of developing nations
4.4.1. Increasing complexity in the manufacturing process of ICs
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Semiconductor Coolers Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Semiconductor Coolers Market, By Type
6.1. Single Stage
6.2. Multi Stage
7. Semiconductor Coolers Market, By Application
7.1. Thermal Imaging Equipment
7.2. Night Vision Equipment
7.3. Pulp & Paper Industry
7.4. Power Plant
7.5. Utilities Sector
7.6. Oil, Gas & petrochemical Industry
8. Semiconductor Coolers Market, By End-User
8.2. Aerospace & Defense
8.4. Consumer electronics
9. Semiconductor Coolers Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.1. Middle East
9.4.2. South America
10. Semiconductor Coolers – Market Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Ferrotec Corporation
11.2. Wellen Technology Co., Ltd.
11.3. TE Technology, Inc.
11.4. Tellurex Corporation.
11.5. Hicooltec Electronic
11.6. RMT, Ltd.
11.7. II-VI Incorporated
11.8. Thermion Company
11.9. Merit Technology Group
11.10. Phononic, Inc
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights