Malaysia Professional Hair Care Products Market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2014 and estimation of market size for 2020
- Back bar products are used by professionals/stylists for the services in the salon.
- Over-the-Counter or take-home /salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as speciality stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in salon.
- Geographically, the report focuses on 13 states and three federal territories majorly divided into two regions Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia.
- This report deals with 4 major hair-care categories namely, Hair coloring, straightening and perming, shampooing and conditioning and Hair styling.
1. Malaysia Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
1.1. Scope by Categories, Geography and Sales Channel
1.2. Survey Questionnaire : Key Data Points
1.3. Category Definitions
2. Malaysia Country Overview
2.1.1. Economic indicators
22.214.171.124. GDP Statistics
2.1.2. Country Demographic Projections
3. Malaysia Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. Malaysia Professional Hair Care Market Overview
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
5. Malaysia Salon Landscape
5.1. By Category
5.2. By Price
5.2.1. Price Analysis for Hair Care Services (Average)
5.3. By Location
5.3.1. Distribution by Location (% Share)
6. Malaysia Professional Hair Care Products Market Revenue (2014-2020)
6.1. Malaysia Professional Hair Care Products Market Overview
6.2. By Product Category (Key Developments & Segment Share Analysis)
6.2.2. Perming & Straightening
6.2.3. Shampoo & Conditioning
7. Malaysia Professional Hair Care Products Market by Distribution Channel
7.2. Distributor / Wholesalers
8. Malaysia Professional Hair Care Products Market Share Analysis
9. Top 4 Company Profiles (Trends, Developments, Market Share by Product Category)
9.1. The L'Oréal Group
9.2. Shiseido Group
9.3. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
9.4. Procter & Gamble Co
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.1. Sample Survey Questionnaire
10.2. Respondents Snapshot
10.3. Research Methodology