France Professional Hair Care Products Market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2014 and estimation of market size for 2020.
- Back bar products are used by professionals/stylists for the services in the salon.
- Over-the-Counter or take-home /salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as speciality stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in salon.
- Geographically, the report focuses on France with special emphasis on the capital city Paris and Strasbourg, Lyon, Nice, Marseilles, Toulouse, Bordeaux and Nantes.
- This report deals with 4 major hair-care categories namely, Hair coloring, straightening and perming, shampooing and conditioning and Hair styling
1. France Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
1.1. Scope by Categories, Geography and Sales Channel
1.2. Survey Questionnaire : Key Data Points
1.3. Category Definitions
2. France Country Overview
2.1.1. Economic indicators
184.108.40.206. GDP Statistics
2.1.2. Country Demographic Projections
3. France Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. France Professional Hair Care Market Overview
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
5. France Salon Landscape
5.1. By Category
5.2. By Price
5.2.1. Price Analysis for Hair Care Services (Average)
5.3. By Location
5.3.1. Distribution by Location (% Share)
6. France Professional Hair Care Market Revenue (2014-2020)
6.1. France Professional Hair Care Market Overview
6.2. By Product Category (Key Developments & Segment Share Analysis)
6.2.2. Perming & Straightening
6.2.3. Shampoo & Conditioning
7. France Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
7.2. Distributor / Wholesalers
8. France Professional Hair Care Market Share Analysis
9. Top 5 Company Profiles (Trends, Developments, Market Share by Product Category)
9.1. L’Oreal Group
9.2. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
9.3. Revlon Inc.
9.4. Procter & Gamble Co.
9.5. Eugene Perma Group
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.1. Sample Survey Questionnaire
10.2. Respondents Snapshot
10.3. Research Methodology