India Professional Hair Care Products Market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2014 and estimation of market size for 2020.
- Back bar products are used by professionals/stylists for the services in the salon.
- Over-the-Counter or take-home /salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as speciality stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in salon.
- Geographically, the report focuses on the Indian subcontinent with a focus on northern and southern part of the country. Few of the major cities includes New Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.
- This report deals with 4 major hair-care categories namely: Hair coloring, straightening and perming, shampooing and conditioning and Hair styling
1. India Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
1.1. Scope by Categories, Geography and Sales Channel
1.2. Survey Questionnaire : Key Data Points
1.3. Category Definitions
2. India Country Overview
2.1.1. Economic indicators
22.214.171.124. GDP Statistics
2.1.2. Country Demographic Projections
3. India Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. India Professional Hair Care Market Overview
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
5. India Salon Landscape
5.1. By Category
5.2. By Price
5.2.1. Price Analysis for Hair Care Services (Average)
5.3. By Location
5.3.1. Distribution by Location (% Share)
6. India Professional Hair Care Market Revenue
6.1. India Professional Hair Care Market Overview
6.2. By Product Category (Key Developments & Segment Share Analysis)
6.2.2. Perming & Straightening
6.2.3. Shampoo & Conditioning
7. India Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
7.2. Distributor / Wholesalers
8. India Professional Hair Care Market Share Analysis
9. Top 5 Company Profiles (Trends, Developments, Market Share by Product Category)
9.1. L’Oreal Group
9.2. Procter & Gamble Co.
9.3. Alfaparf Group
9.4. Henkel Ag & Co. KGaA
9.5. Itallian Hairtech Group
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.1. Sample Survey Questionnaire
10.2. Respondents Snapshot
10.3. Research Methodology