The Report will be provided in the PPT format.
UAE Professional Hair Care Products Market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2015 and estimation of market size for 2020.
- Back bar products are used by professionals/stylists for the services in the salon
- Over-the-Counter or take-home /salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as speciality stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in salon
- Geographically, the report focuses on 7 emirates of UAE including Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al- Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al- Quwain
- This report deals with 4 major hair-care categories namely, Hair coloring, straightening and perming, shampooing and conditioning and Hair styling
1. UAE Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
1.1. Scope by Categories, Geography and Sales Channel
1.2. Survey Questionnaire : Key Data Points
1.3. Category Definitions
2. UAE Country Overview.
2.1.1. Economic indicators
188.8.131.52. GDP Statistics
2.1.2. Country Demographic Projections
3. UAE Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. UAE Professional Hair Care Products Market Overview
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
5. UAE Salon Landscape
5.1. By Category
5.2. By Price
5.2.1. Price Analysis for Hair Care Services (Average)
5.3. By Location
5.3.1. Distribution by Location (% Share)
6. UAE Professional Hair Care Market Revenue (2014-2020)
6.1. UAE Professional Hair Care Market Overview
6.2. By Product Category (Key Developments & Segment Share Analysis)
6.2.2. Perming & Straightening
6.2.3. Shampoo & Conditioning
7. UAE Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
7.2. Distributor / Wholesalers
8. UAE Professional Hair Care Market Share Analysis
9. Top 5 Company Profiles (Trends, Developments, Market Share by Product Category)
9.1. L’Oreal Group
9.2. Procter and Gamble Co.
9.3. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
9.4. John Paul Mitchell Systems
9.5. Unilever Corporation
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.1. Sample Survey Questionnaire
10.2. Respondents Snapshot
10.3. Research Methodology