molding can be defined as an industrial manufacturing solution used for producing alloy, metal, and ceramic parts. This process is widely used on account of its advantages, such as cleaner product output over other processes. Global demand for powder injection molding is expected to be driven by increasing demand from the automotive and consumer electronics industry, however rapidly increasing adoption of the other molding technologies in the major end-use industries is expected to be the key restraint for the powder injection molding technology during the period of study.
This report identifies the global powder injection molding market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to powder injection molding market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the powder injection molding market due to higher demand of the powder injection molding in the major end-use industries like automotive and electronics in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest consumer of powder injection molding. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding industrial base, increasing demand for the powder injection molding from the automotive sector especially in the major regional economies such as India and China in the region. This report segments powder injection molding market on the basis of technology, raw materials, application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the powder injection molding market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- On the basis of grades this report on powder injection molding market is segmented as follows, covering all major grades as follows: ceramic injection molding (CIM) and metal injection molding (MIM)
- On the basis of grades this report on powder injection molding market is segmented as follows, covering all major grades as follows: Stainless steel, Soft magnetic alloys, Titanium alloys, Low-alloy steel
- On the basis of applications this report on powder injection molding market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications as follows: Electronic gadgets, Medical equipment, Firearms, Automotive components, Aerospace & Defence and Others
- This report on powder injection molding has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Advanced Materials Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Epsom Atmix Corporation
- PSM Industries Inc.
- Plansee Group
- Indo-US MIM Tec Pvt. Ltd.