Protein Chip is a technique of tracking the activities of proteins by detecting protein, investigating protein function and interacting and monitoring their expression level. Protein chip consists of a surface such as microtiterwells, mass spectrometer plates, glass, membranes, and beads. Globally, development of efficient and advance diagnosis technology, rise in the awareness among people regarding personalized medicine, increasing government initiative across the globe, growing prevalence and incidence rate of caner patients are the prime growth drivers of global protein chip market. In addition, increase in adoption of protein chip in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for protein chip market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and higher technical complexities are the key restraints for protein chip market.
Geographically North America dominated global protein chip market, because of high medical reimbursement facilities, technological advancement, and higher demand for advanced techniques such as molecular-based diagnosis. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing aging population, rise in consumer awareness, favourable government policies, and modernization of healthcare infrastructure in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, proteomics segment has the highest market share in global protein chip market due to wide spectrum of applications.
This report identifies the global protein chip market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global protein chip market.
This report segments global protein chip market on the basis of technology, applications, and regional market as follows:
- Protein Chip Market, By Technology: Analytical Microarrays, Functional Protein Microarrays, and Reverse Phase Protein Microarray
- The report has focused study on protein chip market by basis of application such as: Diagnostics, Proteomics, Protein Functional Analysis, Antibody Charactyerization
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Cited Companies
Profiled in this Report are:
- Life Technologies Corporation
- SEQUENOM, Inc.
- Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies
1. Protein Chip Market – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Protein Chip Market– Market Forces
4.1.1. Development of efficient and advance technology
4.1.2. Growing incidences of cancer
4.2.1. Higher cost of research and development
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Protein Chip Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Protein Chip Market, By Technology
6.1. Analytical Microarrays
6.2. Functional Protein Microarrays
6.3. Reverse Phase Protein Microarray
7. Protein Chip Market, By Application
7.3. Protein Functional Analysis
7.4. Antibody Charactyerization
8. Protein Chip Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Protein Chip – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Life Technologies Corporation
10.2. SEQUENOM, Inc.
10.3. Sigma Aldrich Corporation
10.4. Affymetrix, Inc.
10.5. Agilent Technologies
10.6. EMD Millipore
10.7. Illumina, Inc.
10.8. Medtronic Inc.
10.9. Abbott Vascular
10.10. Angioscore Ltd.
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights