'Small cells' is an umbrella term used for operator-controlled, low-powered radio access nodes, including those nodes which operate in licensed spectrum and unlicensed carrier-grade Wi-Fi. Such cells typically have a range from 10 meters to several hundred meters. Globally, increase in adoption of mobile-based technology for various functions by various end use industries is expected to remain the key growth driver for small cells during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the small cell chip market driven by higher demand and consumption of small cell chips in various organizations due to higher cyber attack threats in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for small cell chip market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing network infrastructure, penetration of network technologies in various organization and growing threat of cyber attacks in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the small cell chip market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the small cell chip market.
This report segments the small cell chip market on the basis of vertical, cell type, operating environment and regional market as follows:
- Small Cell Chip market research report is classified on the basis of cell type. Some of the major cell types covered in this report are as follows: Femtocell, Picocell, Microcell, and Metrocell.
- Small Cell Chip market research report is classified on the basis of operating environment. Some of the major operating environments covered in this report are as follows: Indoor operating environment, Outdoor operating environment.
- Small Cell Chip market research report is classified on the basis of verticals. Some of the major verticals covered in this report are as follows Government, Retail, Education, Energy & power, Banking, financial services, and insurance, Healthcare, Hospitality and Others.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the small cell chip market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Cisco Systems Inc
- CommScope Inc
- Ericsson Telecom AB
- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
- ip.access Ltd
1. Small Cell Chip Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Small Cell Chip Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Small Cell Chip Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increase in adoption of mobile-based technology for various functions
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Small Cell Chip Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Small Cell Chip Market, By Cell Type
7. Small Cell Chip Market, By Operating Environment
8. Small Cell Chip Market, By Vertical
8.4. Energy & power
8.5. Banking, financial services, and insurance
9. Small Cell Chip Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.2. Rest of RoW
10. Small Cell Chip Market – Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Cisco Systems Inc
11.2. CommScope Inc
11.3. Ericsson Telecom AB
11.4. Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
11.5. ip.access Ltd
11.6. NEC Corporation
11.8. SpiderCloud Wireless
11.10. Texas Instruments
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights