The European Packaging Congress is the most exclusive invitation only platform offering senior packaging industry professionals to forge strong and lasting business relationships to share their experience and knowledge regarding the emerging key challenges and advancements evolving in the packaging industry.
Over the 2 days packaging congress, EPC creates an environment for senior level executives to privately network at planned drinks and Lunch receptions to share their knowledge during a thoroughly researched programme and interactive presentations focusing the industries.
The packaging industry is constantly developing both strategically and technically to meet the shifting demands of the consumer. The European Packaging Congress 2017 is the perfect place to explore about:
- Current Market Trends and advancements in Sustainable Packaging for the years to come.
- Maximizing profits and effectively managing packaging cost.
- Latest Innovations in Design, Manufacturing, labelling and printing techniques.
- Importance of Plastic Packaging: Metal and Glass conversion to plastic thin wall packages.
- Advance Chemical testing and Analysis Of Packaging.Materials To Eliminate Food Safety issues.
- Effective Utilization Of Technology. To Enhance Packaging and consumer engagement.
WHO WILL YOU MEET ?
Delegates will include Vice Presidents, Directors, Department Heads and Managers from FMCG, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Luxury Goods, Cosmetics, Food, Retails, Tobacco with responsibility in the following areas:
- Packaging and Innovation
- Packaging Engineering
- Packaging Operations / Production
- Packaging Strategy/ Development
- Vendor Selection
- Research and Development/NPD