IndustryARC™ doing business in market research firm with its corporate headquarter in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. We apply innovation approaches and services that support the certain creation of engaging reports, helping clients to progress.
This policy defines a statement of principles and guidelines to protect the privacy of personal information to respondents and global general public. We will cause its affiliates to establish and maintain business procedures that are consistent with the policy mentioned below.
- Information Security
- Inclusive Research Activities
- Cookies Policy
- Your Rights
We respect the privacy rights of individuals:
We take great caution to safeguard our business information systems are protected alongside the malicious intrusion, for both stored and transmitted data. We train all our staff to our data security standards in addition to data protection legislation.
We get explicit consent for sensitive information/children:
IndustryARC maintains procedures to assure that information about children or other categories of sensitive information is only collected with explicit consent. We do not knowingly make direct contact with children to take part in research activities. If we need survey information from children, we reach the parent or guardian to arrange the survey activities. We also encourage the parent or guardian to closely monitor and participate in the survey activities.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and technical security measures to help safeguard the client and subjective data which are consistent with industry standards and practice in acquiescence with applicable law.
- Third parties that provide us support or services may also receive instruction to maintain security measures similar to ours with respect to such information.
- We take systematic, reasonable precaution with respect to industry codes and practice, to protect personal data from loss, exploitation, illegal access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Inclusive Research Activities
Information We Collect From or About You
Most of the information we collect about you is only a small subset of which may be personal data or personality identifiable information as defined under applicable law is information you voluntary disclose to us in association with our research studies.
- Information we collect for market research by Web/Internet surveys, Telephone surveys, self-completion survey, and technology based (tracking website usage and behavioral data).
- In certain studies, we may obtain information about you from our clients, third party vendors, or partners for use in connection with the studies. In those cases, our legal basis for the processing of the information is our legitimate interest to perform our obligation sunder our contact with the client commissioning the research study in questions.
What We Do With the Information We Collect
Our research activities include the task of data collection. We collect data relevant to our studies for research purposes only. Our detailed study and prepared reports, seek to provide thought-provoking research and insights that matter to help organizations and individuals to reach their goal.
- We use research participant’s information according to our privacy statement. We keep Participant’s information and answers confidential and do not use the client’s information as an aid for sales. In many cases, typically anonymized information is shared with the client commissioning the study pursuant to our contract with that client.
- To provide accurate research service in support of the research project; we may need to share personal data with third parties. In such cases, any third party provided with clients’ personal is obliged to follow the privacy protection regulations followed by IndustryARC.
- Information we collect regarding visitors to our websites, as well as visitors to our social media pages. It is used for improvement and maintenance of our websites and the preparation of reports or compilation of statistics in order to improve our websites and the general suite of service we offer.
How We Protect Your Information
- Only authorized employees, vendors, contractors or partners carrying out authorized business functions are allowed to access IndustryARC data or databases.
- The site includes measures, with appropriate use of firewalls, secure server facilities, encryption, implementing proper access rights managements and processes.
- We take back-ups, copies and use other such means to prevent accidental damage or destruction of your personal data. The website supports online transactions with industry standard security measure.
Time to time when you visit our website, an online survey application uses session cookies for the information placed on your computer present in the text file known as “cookies”. This is intended to provide benefits to you, by allowing us to correlate our customer survey responses with the previous experience.
- Necessary cookies- This helps us to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Analytics cookies- this helps us to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can request for information and access to the personal data that our company collected for research purpose. You also hold the right to request for replenishing, rectifying personal data that we hold on you. In case of incomplete or unnecessary data, you are authorized to claim for updating or removal of data. You have the right to request and get personal data we have collected on you in a regularly used and machine readable form.
In case you wish to make use of the rights mentioned above, you may, reach us in accordance with applicable laws, and rights by contacting us over the contact points referred in the marketing materials or below in this Policy.
Please note that IndustyARC need to identify you, by providing us additional information in order to be able to fulfill your above requests. Please make a note that applicable law may contain restrictions and other provisions that relate to your above rights.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
If you have any questions relating to our policy, please fill the form at https://industryarc.com/contact-us.php , or by post addressed to the Operations Director.
HEADQUARTERS Or by Telephone
4th & 5th Floor, LP Towers, Tel: (+91) 040-48549062 / 040-48549063
Plot No. 56, Huda Techno Enclave US Contact: +1-614-588-8538
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081.