- IndustryARC is committed and serious in keeping your information and personal data secure. We respect your privacy rights and safeguard your personal information at all times. We prevent the use and disclosure of personal information by our employees or any third parties and we require them to maintain security measures similar to ours with respect to such information.
- We do not share your personal information unless we have your explicit permission to do so.
- We abide by the regulations and the laws of the land where we conduct our business.
- IndustryARC may update this Policy Statement from time to time by posting an amended version of the statement on the web site. Please refer to this page regularly to view policy amendments, if any.
Guidelines for our Customers:
- The reports sold by IndustryARC are limited publications containing valuable market information provided to a select group of customers in response to orders.
- Our customers acknowledge and agree that any report bought from IndustryARC is for their own internal use and not for general publication or disclosure to third parties.
- Our reports or part of the reports, information contained in the report, cannot be shared or resold to any other third party.
- Disclosure to third parties, usage of data in a public document, article or blog by the customer can be done with prior permission taken from IndustryARC.
- If you would like to unsubscribe or update your preferences, please click here