APAC Packaging Printing Market Is Projected to Grow at CAGR of 6.8% During the Forecast Period to Reach a Revenue of $203.54 Billion by 2024
APAC Packaging Printing Market: By Technology, By Material, By Application and By Country Analysis - Forecast (2019 - 2024),” the APAC Packaging Printing market is driven by the new technological advancements and collaboration strategies adopted by key players.
China holds the major share in the APAC Packaging Printing Market
Selected/Sample Analysis done in full report
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors and Trends
- Based on applications, Cosmetics and Toiletries will also see a significant rise due to the introduction of 3-D printing technology.
- Toppan Printing Co.Ltd. Has developed the world’s first Digital POP Sign using Full-Color EPD.
- Factors such as rising per capita income and increasing demand for innovative packaging printing are expected to propel the growth of the packaging printing market in the coming years.
The APAC Packaging Printing Market is segmented as below:
A. APAC Packaging Printing Market – By Technology
1. Digital2. Flexography3. Offset4. Rotogravure5. Three-Dimensional6. Lithography7. Screen Printing
B. APAC Packaging Printing Market – By Application
1. Health Care2. Food and beverages3. Cosmetics and Toiletries4. Consumer5. Industrial Goods6. Others
C. APAC Packaging Printing Market – By Country
1. Thailand2. Singapore3. Malaysia4. China5. Australia6. Japan7. South Korea8. India9. Taiwan10. Rest of APAC
1. Flexible Packaging Market
2. Pharmaceutical Packaging Market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.