Medical Tourism Market: Private Sectors and Government Investments Boosting Revenues
The availability of cheaper treatment and the proliferation of latest technology throughout the world is fueling up the demand for the global
Similar facts, figures, and statistics are compiled in a latest medical tourism market research report, which contains insights about the growing opportunities and foreseeable challenges that will help the vendors to take proactive actions to prevent the repercussions of the same. The report is titled “
Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis,
Growth and Forecast (2019 – 2025),” and the analyst states that the medical tourism market demand growth is attributed to
the overall development of the economy, and the vendors generate income from direct foreign
exchange. Moreover, the government is also willingly supporting the countries
to maintain political stability and the general reputation, which is a key
driving factor for the medical tourism market.
Global Medical Tourism Market:
According to an in-depth geographical analysis by IndustryARC's analyst, APAC is enriched with affluent economies such as India, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore as the region offers a myriad of opportunities for the vendors in the medical tourism market. Out of all the regions, Thailand is the most popular tourist destination, with an increasing number of private hospitals, cheaper treatment costs, and improved healthcare infrastructure. In 2018, the Thai government announced the precondition for issuing smart visas and work permit to those who are interested in investing in new businesses, which will indirectly help the medical tourism market to expand.  APAC generated 35.40% of the global revenues in 2018.
Furthermore, the key application segment
cited is cardiology- by treatment type which will be uplifted by the scalable
commercialization that is trending in the medical tourism market. The new technologies
in cardiology are serving a large number of patients with higher success
rates in complex surgeries. The cardiology application segment of the medical tourism market will be progressing with a CAGR of 17.25% during the aforementioned forecast period.
Medical Tourism Market: Disruptive Trends and Growth Drivers
· The medical tourism is supported by easier and cheaper international travel. Moreover, medical tourism avoids long waiting time and higher treatment costs which is driving demand in the medical tourism market. There are people traveling to different countries for bypassing long waits or availing treatment at a cheaper cost. Thus, the need for medical tourism is also increasing.
· There are potential investors investing in private sectors and the government investing in the healthcare sector is bolstering the medical treatment market growth. The developing economies are innovating and seeking demonstrable success in R&D which will further accelerate the medical tourist flow in the coming years.
· One of the important trends booming in the market is demand for skilled medical professionals, which is increasing significantly at international level. This includes doctors, translators, nurses, and physiotherapists, and due to this, it is expected to see a rise in the medical schools and training centers.
· The countries such as Taiwan, UAE, and Greece have shown tremendous improvement in terms of medical tourism due to their magnificent landscapes, and the patients look forward to the services when they visit the country. The medical tourism market is indeed changing the healthcare sector.
Medical Tourism Market: Competitive Market
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global medical tourism market are Min-Sheng General Hospital, Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok Chain Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited, Asian Heart Institute, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, NTT Medical Center Tokyo, Samitivej PCL, Prince Court Medical Centre, and Wooridul Spine Hospital.
Talk to one of our sales representative
about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
What can you expect from the
The medical tourism market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
& Application 11. Demand
Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in medical tourism market segment?
: Yes, we do have separate reports as
1. Oman Medical Tourism Market
Q. Does IndustryARC provide
customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
: Yes, we can customize the report by
extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases.
We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be
discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting
To request for a proposal, provide your
details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2:
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538
: IndustryARC is a Research and
Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various
industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation,
Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages,
Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.