Navigation Systems Market Amplifying Profits with Expanding Automotive Industry
The upsurge of the Internet and the emergence of precise and real-time tracking led to the ontogeny and progress of navigation systems market. As per the IndustryARC market research report, the navigation systems market is poised for incredible profits in the near future. The report estimates the global navigation systems market value as of 2018 at $721.1651 million, and foresees the opportunities to grow at a compound annual interest rate (CAGR) of 9.81% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is
Systems Market: By Equipment (LORAN Navigation System, Omega Navigation System,
Satellite Navigation System); By Deployment (Cloud and On-Premises); By
Technology (RFID, Cellular, Network, Bluetooth and others); By Application
(Automobiles, Healthcare, Agriculture and Marine) By Geography - Forecast
(2019-2025).” This report incorporates trends, growth drivers, financial
overview, business strategies, and recent developments in the global navigation
Navigation Systems Market: Leading Segments
As per the analysis, North America shares the highest portion of the total navigation systems market. The region is accounted for 23.56% of the total navigation systems market share in 2018. The rising adaptability of autonomous vehicles in the geography and the vigorously established e-commerce retail sector are responsible for the flourishing navigation systems market in the region.
the vehicular and pedestrian segments are the fastest growing application in
the navigation systems market. Constantly growing population and the demands in
the automobile sector resonates with the rising opportunities in the navigation
systems market. Continuous development of road and infrastructures has changed
the physical landscapes in both the developing and developed economies. To
solve the issue of direction loss and location identification, the navigation
systems installed in the mobile phones is profiting the global navigation
systems market. The demands for the applications in navigation systems market
are projected to grow at an astonishing CAGR of 35.16% through to 2025.
Global Navigation Systems Market Analysis
system is an inertial guidance system or positioning system that aids in
navigation of entities using specific sensors. These satellite navigation
systems are extensively useful in the autonomous vehicle, E-commerce, and
logistics operation. Navigation is a necessary task for carrying out any
operation in the environment. Navigation system is equipped in vehicles that provides
the traffic flow and suggests alternative routes, allows people to understand
the terrain, and depicts the information on nearby vehicles and other
Global Navigation Systems Market Trends
· Industrial automation across the globe is commissioning a fleet of robots. The navigation system in robots is paramount for the mobility of robots in its environment. The growing prominence of industrial automation will employ a significant amount of navigation-enabled robots further inducing profits in the global navigation systems market.
· Smartphone navigation system supported by software such as Google Maps and Citymapper are the most popular navigation tools used by vehicles and pedestrians. The constant availability and connectivity to the Internet enable the people to use these navigation tools at their discretion.
Global Navigation Systems Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players mentioned in the report that are currently leading the navigation systems market are Honey Technologies, Rockwell Collins, Raytheon Company, Northrop Grumman, Advanced Navigation and Sagem.
Talk to one of
our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the
Telematics Devices Systems Market
Automotive Telematics Market
What can you expect from the report?
The global navigation systems market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited
Response: Yes, we can
customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual
subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Email 2: email@example.com
Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)