Smart TV Market Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.60% during the Forecast Period 2019-2025
Automation is everywhere, making life better and easier. Smartness aspires to automate things in life, with one of the smartest electronic inventions being smart TV, which increase the comfort zone of consumers and bring enriched experience to the home. The analyst of a newly published IndustryARC business report evaluates that the global smart TV market size stood at $267.7 billion in 2018. Additionally, new opportunities are projected to grow with a profitable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.60% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report is
Smart TV Market: By Component (WLAN Adapter, Camera, Software, Keypad,
Others); By Application (Home Entertainment, Education, Corporate Sector and
Others) & By Geography (Americas, Europe, APAC, ROW, Others) – Forecast (2019
- 2025).” It incorporates a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, smart
TV market growth, smart TV market trends, market drivers, market opportunities,
and strategic analysis.
Smart TV Market: Leading Segments
4K UHD TV is recognized as the fastest growing segment among others in the smart TVs market, expanding with a CAGR of 18.30% over the above-mentioned forecast period. It is owing to the stunning color and contrast and exceptional clarity achieved via HDR technology. It is an integrated smart platform which allows to play favorite entertainment apps that are available in built-in form via smart TV. Improved picture quality resolution, viewing patterns, and easy remote access to NETFLIX, YouTube, Vudo, and Pandora buttons are driving the reach of 4K UHD TV among other products offered in the global smart TV marketplace.
Smart TV is topping over-the-top media services through living room platform, on the other hand more than 50% of U.S. households own a smart TV. Hence, North America held as a leading region with a domineering a share of 36.40% in the global smart TV market as of 2018. Owing to the rapid usage of connected devices in this region has increased the demand for smart home and smart TV as well. Developments in artificial intelligence capabilities increasing the strength of device connectivity and contributing for the growth of smart TV market.
TV Market: Disruptive Trends
o Change in people choice that fulfill their convenience is governing the sales of electronic devices, which are drifting with the upcoming technologies.
o Smart technology is highly preferred in every aspect of the modern era. As a part of it, smart TV is widely acceptable everywhere in the world. Because it provides a smarter way to watch different entertainment apps and avoid streamlining, access to enormous content across the world, possibility to schedule recordings, play games and moreover it boosts the evolution of intelligent displays which is a hub for device connectivity in the home.
o Smart TV deals with effortless home control. This TV provides convenience living, assessment of security cameras on the TV, and regulation of connected devices from corner to corner of the home.
Smart TV Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major smart TV market share players are listed as Sony Corporation, TCL Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., LG Electronics, Inc., Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Videocon Industries Limited, Sansui Electric Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., TCL Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, and Skyworth Digital Holdings Co., Ltd in the global smart TV market.
Talk to one of
our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the
Vietnam Smart TV
What can you expect from the report?
The smart tv market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue &Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and
annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a
proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Or Email 2: