Potential of UUV Market A New Generation Ocean Data Platforms
In the recent times, unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs), also known as underwater drones, are gaining traction in various commercial, research, and military applications such as ocean floor mapping, polar ice research, mine countermeasures, pipeline inspection, and anti-submarine warfare because they enable less/no human intervention. The growth of the UUV market is highly influenced by the intense demand of ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) capabilities and submarine detection of Defense systems of the countries around the world. As of 2018, global UUV market attained a value of $749.82 million. Furthermore, the global UUV market demand is projected to rise at a CAGR of 16.91% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report is titled:
Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) Market: By Type (AUV, ROV, Hybrid); By
Operating Depth (Less than 200m, 200-1000m, 1000-3000m, More than 3000m); By
Size Range (Man-Portable, LWV, HWV, Large); By Application (Defense, Scientific
and Academic Research, Commercial Exploration, Retrieval System); By Geography-
Forecast (2019-2025).” It incorporates an in-depth assessment of the
competitive landscape, market drivers, operating depth analysis, future prospects,
manufacturing cost analysis, end-user industries, production life cycle, market
trends, mergers and acquisitions, market life cycle analysis, market entropy,
supply and demand analysis, and strategic analysis of the global UUV market.
Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market: Leading Segments
Based on their operation type, underwater vehicles are classified into Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) and Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs). While ROVs are used in hydrography by professionals with the help of cables, AUVs can function independently without real-time human interference. Owing to their commercial and military benefits, AUVs are cashing on the demand influx in the UUV market. Hence, the AUV industry is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 17.28% during the forecast period.
NASA and the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) collectively launched Orpheus which tests the exploration of undiscovered sea life and offers a future scope to explore the ocean of Europa (one of the planet Jupiter’s moon).  In addition to the former, the U.S. is embracing its Naval Undersea Warfare Center with R&D, test and evaluation, and engineering of UUV. These innovations empower the growth potential of the UUV market in North America. Consequently, North America held 34.88% regional share in the global UUV market as of 2018.
UUV Market: Disruptive Trends
· The U.S. Military Researchers are trying to develop deep-dive UUVs and control systems which can identify and manipulate objects in deep-ocean. These advancements are will increase the growth prospects of UUV market in the U.S.
· Manufacturers are incorporating technologies such as artificial intelligence and big data with UUVs to enhance their applications.
· New subsea-hosted AUVs are in progress, which when successfully implemented, will provide cost-effective inspections in subsea infrastructure than ROVs.
UUV Market: Competitive Landscape
Currently, Oceaneering International, Subsea 7 S.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Saab Group, Boeing Company, Atlas EleKTronik GmbH, Bluefin Robotics Corporation, Kongsberg Maritime, and Teledyne Technologies, Inc., are the major players of the global UUVs market.
Talk to one of our sales
representative about the full report by providing your details in the link
Unmanned Aircraft Systems Market
Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market
What can you expect from the report?
The unmanned underwater vehicles market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a
proposal, provide your details in the below link: