According to the new market research report by IndustryArc titled “Adaptive Learning Software Market: By User (Educational institutions, Corporate training and Online courses) and Geography – Forecast (2018-2024) ”, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 29.2% from (2018-2024)
. The adoption of adaptive software programs in schools and colleges, and increase in government initiatives for education will drive the market during the forecast period.
Browse 29 Market Tables, 91 Figures spread through 139 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Global Adaptive Learning Software Market (2018 - 2024)”
Americas dominates the Adaptive Learning Software Market due to the increasing adoption of technological advancements in the region. US is expected to show a CAGR of 31.3% and may reach $603.06 million by 2024. Brazil is slated to follow US with a CAGR of 29.4% from 2018-2024, reaching a value of $59.37 million by 2024. Growing awareness and development of the education system in Brazil provides bright opportunities to the market.
The application of interactive displays in traditional educational systems will drive the market growth in Canada. New software and other new technologies are also responsible for the growth of the e learning tools in this region.
Corporate training is expected to be the highest growing segment in adaptive learning, with CAGR of 33.7% during 2018-2024. This personalized learning platform collects data about the progress of the employees through modules, which is used to set goals. The software can also increase the flexibility of the monitoring progress. It uses algorithms to adapt the content depending on the learning needs of the students and is responsible for their queries related to their tasks.
Digital learning enables employees to learn any topic efficiently, compared to the traditional method of training. Hence, it is gaining importance in corporate training. Real time learning process is availed by every employee in the organization, which creates an opportunity for learning management systems in the coming years.
Excerpts Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- Adaptive learning software monitors the students’ progress and modifies the study material so that the tutors can provide training standards of effective quality. Educators can be more flexible so that students can become transparent and can have their own ways of training.
- The use of data and analytics with adaptive learning improves the performance of students. Growing demand for online learning technology and focus on the development of technologies as per needs of the students have been popular in the educational field. These factors drive the demand for adaptive learning.
- Educational institutions need to introduce new education techniques for the students. Adaptive learning makes education easier for students. It helps them to meet academic standards and improves their achievement.
- There is a demand for analytics in the progress reporting and assessment sector. Due to the increase in data, analytics along with adaptive learning has gained importance in the education and corporate training sector.
- The adoption of adaptive software program in schools and colleges, increase in government initiatives for education, and the concept of BYOD (Bring Your Own Devices) has driven the growth of adaptive learning mechanism.
- Governments across various regions like US are taking initiatives to initiate the concept of adaptive learning in the educational system.
- Strong presence of players in regions such as US, China, UK, enhances the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Key players of the Adaptive Learning Software Market
D2L Corporation, which is a learning technology leader, has introduced Spring 17 of Brightspace for instructors that provide learners with a modern experience. It has announced its expansion into UK, Europe, Middle East, and South Africa to give a different learning experience to students. . Dreambox Learning on the other hand, has announced a collaboration with Knotion for delivering a math learning software. Knewton provides offerings to clients such as service, content, and infrastructure to make adaptive learning available.
Browse Related Reports:
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)