According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Bottled Fuel Additives Market By Type (Corrosion Inhibitors, Demulsifiers, Cetane Improvers, Detergents, Metal Deactivators, Antioxidants, Octane Improvers and Others); By Application (Diesel, Gasoline, Biofuel, Industrial Fuel, Marine Fuel and Aviation Fuel) and By Geography – Forecast 2018-2023”, the market is driven by the increasing use of non-ferrous alloys and metals during the forecast period
Browse 43 Market Tables, 20 Figures spread through 111 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Bottled Fuel Additives Market (2018 - 2023)”
https://industryarc.com/Report/7366/Bottled-Fuel-Additives-Market-Research-Report.html Europe dominates the Bottled Fuel Additives Market during the Forecast Period
The Americas holds a major share in the Bottled Fuel Additives Market, owing to its heavy industrial applications and automotive industry. The evolution of e-commerce, economic recovery, and resurgence in domestic manufacturing have generated resiliency in the industrial sector. In 2013, more than 5 million vehicles were produced in the US. These vehicles were sold at the American dealership franchises or exported from the US to other countries of the world. Europe is the second largest region in the market. It has a higher share in the market, since it is a major consumer of biodiesel compared to the other regions. Germany dominates the market, followed by France, UK, and Switzerland.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Gasoline is a petroleum derived liquid which is used as a fuel in the internal combustion engines. It is a fuel source for automotive and other vehicles. A series of additives such as octane improvers, corrosion inhibitors, metal deactivators, and antioxidants are used to make gasoline more efficient. Octane improvers are the most used gasoline fuel additives. Gasoline blends, along with methanol fuel additives, are used in racing cars, since methanol serves as a high octane booster.
- In various industries, bottled fuelled additives are used due to their oxidation inhibitor property. To ensure a better performance of fuel, high performance chemicals are used as additives. Industrial fuel additives ensure that machines run smoothly. Fuel additives which are mostly used are cetane improvers, metal deactivators, antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors, etc.
Key players of the Bottled Fuel Additives Market
- Higher spending of consumers is driving the demand for light and heavy duty vehicles. Higher sale of automobiles leads to a higher consumption of fuels, lubricants, and more uses of bottled fuel additives.
- Increasing use of non-ferrous alloys, metals, and their premature deterioration in lubricating systems enhances the demand for Bottled Fuel Additives Market.
- Growing need for more enhance additives due to the demands from consumers and end user industries spurs the growth of bottled fuel additives.
- Growing awareness about the need for reducing the Carbon footprint and toxic emissions leads to the need for cleaner fuel. Hence, the need for more lubricant additives are required.
Lubrizol Corporation, BASF SE, and Afton Chemical Corporation are the key players of the Bottled Fuel Additives Market. Lubrizol manufactures complex chemicals for improving vehicle performance. It also produces advanced polymers and additives for industrial machines. BASF SE is a leading operator of chemicals and is headquartered in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Its product portfolio includes functional materials, solutions, chemicals, and performance products. Afton Chemical Corporation is the largest lubricant and fuel additive company which specializes in performance specialty chemicals.
Browse Related Reports:
- PVC Additives Market: By Type (Stabilizers, Lubricants, Plasticizers, Pigments, Antioxidants, UV Absorbents, Fillers, Processing Aids, Impact Modifiers and Others); By Application (Pipes & Fittings, Window Profiles, Rigid and Semi-Rigid Films, Flexible PVC, Wire & Cables, Medical Appliances, Consumer Goods, Coatings & Flooring); By Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications
of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)