According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Flame Detectors Market: By Product Type (UV Flame Detectors, IR Flame Detectors and others); By Application (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Mining and Others); Forecast (2018 - 2023)”, the market is driven by the growing safety concerns across industry verticals and stringent government norms.
Browse 39 Market Tables, 61 Figures spread through 135 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Flame Detectors Market (2018 - 2023)”
Asia Pacific to have a major share in the Flame Detector Market
Asia Pacific dominates the Flame Detector Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $1,524.80 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.58%. The adoption of flame detectors in various industries is due to the growing concerns of employees and enterprise infrastructure from fire accidents. China, Japan, and Southeast Asia are the growing regions for flame detectors. North America and Europe also have a considerable share in the Flame Detector Market due to the increasing acceptance of employee safety concerns. The South East Asian Flame Detector is also expected to grow due to the adherence to security norms, reduction in product prices, and product awareness among people.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report
The oil and gas segment is expected to dominate the Flame Detector Market in the coming years. It is expected to reach $2,137 million at a CAGR of 9.02% by 2023. Oil refineries, processing plants, pipelines, and storage farms produce combustible and toxic gases. These gases cause a hazardous condition to the personnel who work in the area without proper protection. Hence, it is important to have monitoring systems like flame detectors that can monitor a facility’s conditions. The flame detector sensor can minimize these risks and monitor the requirements of equipment.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Flame detectors are used in industries such as mining, oil & gas, aerospace, mining, and automotive.
- The need for fire protection in commercial buildings drives the growth of the optical flame detector.
- Increasing government policies and regulations will drive the demand for the fire detection system.
Key players of the Flame Detector Market
Honeywell International, Siemens AG, Emerson Electric and United Technology Corporation dominate the Flame Detector Market. Honeywell International manufactures products such as SSX Flame Detector and FSX Flame Detector. Siemens headquartered in Germany manufactures 40/40 series detectors and 20/20 mini series detectors. Emerson Electric provides services to industrial, consumer, and commercial markets. United Technology released a fire detector known as X3301 Multispectrum Infrared Flame Detector. It is regarded as the best detector in fire protection.
Browse Related Reports:
- Flame Scanners (Detector) Market: By Type (Single IR Flame Scanner (Detector), Triple IR Flame Scanner (Detector), Multi IR Flame Scanner (Detector), Single UV Flame Scanner (Detector),) and Others); By Application (Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Others); By Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
- Alumina Trihydrate (ATH) Flame Retardant Market: By End Users (Electrical and Electronics, Building and Construction, Transportation, Textile, Adhesives, Sealants & Coatings, Furnishing); By Polymer system and applications (Polyester resin, PVC, Epoxy resin, Rubber and Latex, others) & Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications
of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)