According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Turbine Oils Market
:By Type (Paraffinic, Naphthenic, Aromatic, Motor, Hydraulic, Automotive, Others) Application (Gear,Turbochargers, Marine Engines, Refrigeration systems, Hydraulic systems, Power Generation, Others) & By Geography-Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by rising industrial activities and the demand for efficient machinery.
Browse 51 Market Tables, 176 Figures spread through 180 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Turbine Oils Market (2018 - 2023)”
Americas dominates the Turbine Oils Market
Americas will dominate the Turbine Oils Market during the forecast period. It is expected to generate $4,917.79 million at a CAGR of 3.30%. It is expected to generate $5,155.58 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.30%. The US has the largest share in turbine oils followed by Canada. The turbine oils are used to lubricate the hydroelectric turbines in the electric power generation industry, marine, and aircrafts. Turbine oil is also used in wind energy generation industry. Brazil is also a major end user of turbine oils due to the growing use of wind turbines in the region. The development of the marine industry in the US also drives the Turbine Oils Market in Americas. Increasing offshore oil and gas production along the Gulf of Mexico will drive the growth of the North America turbine oils market.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The gas turbines segment dominates the Turbine Oils Market. In 2017, this segment generated revenue of $ 4,550 million. It is expected to reach $5,745.94 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.39%. In the aviation industry, the gas turbines are used as they have less moving parts and need not be maintained. The gas turbines use a single lubricating system for heavy frame gas turbines. They use mineral oils for lubrication, but can also use full synthetic oil in some cases. For higher temperatures, high viscosity oil is used to prevent the thinning of oils due to the heat. Selection of the correct type of oil for gas turbines is important as it gives a longer life to the system. Gas turbines are used in ships, trains, tanks, and electric generators.Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Turbine oil is used to lubricate the wind turbines, since lubricants are essential to ensure that the machine works well.
- Turbine oils are used in inside and outside turbine engine environment to provide smoother operations and longer service life of the engine.
- Low eco toxic turbine oils give a better performance and are safe to use.
- Growth of automation and aviation industry leads to more demand for turbine oils.
- Increase in pneumatic applications will drive the demand for turbine oils.
Key players of the Turbine Oils Market:
Royal Dutch Shell PLC and Total SA are the dominant players in the Turbine Oils Market. Royal Dutch Shell deals with synthetic and mineral based turbine oil products. The company provides many types of turbine oils. Total SA manufactures AEROTURBINE 331 which is used for lubrication of aviation turbine engines.
Browse Related Reports:
- Gas Turbines Market: By Design Type (Heavy duty, Industrial, Aero derivative); By Capacity (1-40 MW, 40-120 MW, 120-300 MW, Above 300 MW); By Technology (Open cycle and Combined Cycle); By Application (Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Marine, Aerospace and Others); & By Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
- Lubricant Additives Market: By Type (Antioxidants, Anti-Wear Agents, De-emulsifiers, Dispersants, VII and others); By Type of Oil (HDMO, PCMO, Process oil, Hydraulic fluids, Compressor Oil and others); By Application (Automotive, Industrial and Others) & By Geography -Forecast (2018-2023)
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications
of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)