According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Medical Alert Systems Market By Type (Landline, Mobile, Standalone); By End User (Home, Senior Living Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities) & By Geography 2018-2023
”, the market is driven by the ageing population and rising healthcare costs.
Browse 138 Market Tables, 50 Figures spread through 255 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Medical Alert Systems Market (2018 - 2023)”
North America dominates the Medical Alert Systems Market
North America will dominate the Medical Alert Systems during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $ 10025.21 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.2%. In this region, reimbursement policies and Government regulations will drive the growth of the home healthcare sector, which in turn enhances the demand for the medical alert necklace in North America. Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing region in the coming years due to the growing home healthcare segment and government expenses on healthcare infrastructure. The ageing population is another factor which spurs the growth of medical alert bracelet in Asia Pacific.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The PERS (Personal Emergency Response Systems) segment in 2017 reached revenue of $7,496 million. It will generate revenue of $10,514 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.8 %. PERS devices help users to ensure their personal safety and lead an independent life without depending on professional care. The increasing demand for mobility and technological advancements spur the growth of the PERS which drive the market. The landline based devices had the largest share in the PERS segment.Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growth of the ageing population will drive the demand for medical alert devices during the forecast period.
- The increasing costs of the in hospital care enhances the demand for home healthcare devices.
- Reimbursement policies boost the growth of the medical alert systems.
- Growing use of smartphones drives the demand for medical alarm systems.
Key players of the Medical Alert Systems Market
Philips Lifeline, Life Alert Emergency Response Inc., Connect America dominates the Medical Alert Systems Market. Philips Lifeline has manufactured two new products namely The HomeSafe Wireless PERS and GoSafe medical alert system. The other important products launched by the company include SecurusInc.’s eRespondermPERS and Bay Alarm Medical’s cellular medical alert system. Life Alert Emergency Response Inc provides personal emergency response and home medical alert systems. Connect America provides emergency alert products for the ageing population.
Browse Related Reports:
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) Market: By Device (Landline-based PERS, Mobile PERS and Standalone Devices); By End-User (Home-based, Senior Living Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities); By Components (Smoke Detectors, Fall Detection Sensors, Flood Detectors, Bed Sensors, Pull-Cord Residential); By Geography - Forecast(2018-2023)
- Nurse Call Systems (NCS) Market: By Mode (wired Systems and wireless Systems); By Equipment (Button systems, Intercom systems, Mobile systems and Integrated communication systems); By Application (Emergency Medical Alarms, wanderer control, Workflow support and Others ) By End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory care centers, Clinics, Medical Assisted Living Centers and Nursing homes); By Geography - Forecast(2018-2023)
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications
of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)